Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: My Crew I_H_I
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
HEY MAN CAN I JOIN

I WAS 94CamaroDriver or I_HATE_THIS_GAME (i dont though) or P_I_M_P P_L_A_Y_E_R is my new name unless it is taken you said i could join
in 3 days they wil have 400cms

jreed ur wack

jarrod ur a n idiot LOL stop acting like ur the king pimp u stil just in training biatch
Player is in note to self
CAN I JOIN OR WHAT
ALRIGHT COOL THANKS...YOU REMEMBER ME RIGHT THOUGH
suck a dick rom3o talk to my cuz and call him wack and call my homeboy a bitch u in for some [censored]
i know we have some good racers ie homiepa and j_reed and them so i hope we can keep it that way and homie you gotta be online alot to get a top crew ok and to accept the races as soon as i send ok there should be more if my friend joins his names bullet_free_wins he had a ratio .99 last session so yea and a level of 18 or 19 something like dat but then he couldnt be bothered racing and started boosting and Hiing but hes racing this session going for IDE he hopes to get heaps of credits to get there and hes only racing online so yea he should get lots if he gets 9000 wins that should be over 9000cms
Quote:suck a dick rom3o talk to my cuz and call him wack and call my homeboy a bitch u in for some [censored]
you know how funny that would sound in real life considering you are probably from the country
just because people live in north carolina doesnt mean theyve got accents...(hope I spelled that right)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22