Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: My Crew I_H_I
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Yo Crew Ill Be 5 Hours Late To MC Start Because I Wont Be Off Work Yet But Ill Get My Cuz Jreed TO Set Things Up Just Follow His Lead
Can i get in IHI? my in game name is Free_Wins_4You. I have already talked to you on MC about it.
POWDER ME UP... PULLS HAND WAY WAY WAY BACK... LEANS IN TO... SLAP ROMEO SO HARD... HE FALLS ON HIS ASS... NOW BITCH GET BACK TO WORK...
OK i just wanna know im still in your damn crew. :confused: :confused:
yep and dont worry when you come back on homie we will have the crew setr up 4 you and your crew wins!!!!!!!!! [censored] YOU ROM30 YOU DONT KNOW [censored] ALL ABOUT THE GAME YOU SUCK YOU HAVE TO HAVE MULTIS TO WIN!!!!!!!!
homie, you should bring back nose goo and nokturnalist and all those members we had when first got up there. we had a good crew goin back then.
Ok guys lets get ready to do this. My cuz is as work so im in charge till he gets off for those who read this in time make sure u get into the helper crew.
2 people in your crew..you sure are gonna own Confusedhocked:
nose goo will play again next session and nok is ??
Quote:homie, you should bring back nose goo and nokturnalist and all those members we had when first got up there. we had a good crew goin back then.

i was co-leader Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22