Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: How about some... parts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've bought Fords and AMG's.. (which shouldn't be under AMC's, but whatever).. and there are NO PARTS AVAILABLE!

What's the point of having more cars then?

Just have one car if there's not going to be any parts available.
i agree. more parts please.
more parts is always good
I just wasted 100g on 3 cars none of the 3 can have added parts, I mean comon nitrous is pretty universal. A larger intercooler or even a bigger turbo/SC these are all relitely universal parts. Internals are different. I can't even buy visual upgrades to get my Pimp factor up. All these reasons are why the game sucks and I left the first time, guess I will spend my money on a real game instead of this crap you say is all new and updated. Wow change the background color and open some new cars with no parts to be added and rip people for thier money !!! Thats what I wanna pay for !! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
"How about some... parts?"
How about some... stfus?
this topic has been used 2 billion times..
read the forums..
come on now.. it gets old!
100k is all you wasted on cars?
I've spent about 5~6M on cars, including a couple of the 1M lvl 11 cars.
I've gotten 732 out of the s2000(non member) and 762(others have gotten 763) out of the NSX(member)
and your point being ????
You suck @ the game or something, my point was simple, why put a car out there if there are no add on parts. Actually put it out there, but designate them. I mean the cars don't even have the years next to them anymore and different years had different power. Tese are just my opions and if you dont like them [censored] you and don't read them !
No, I just have money to burn, thats all. Part of the fun of this round, for me anyways, has been trying out the different cars to see what I can/cannot get parts for.
Quote:"How about some... parts?"
How about some... stfus?
this topic has been used 2 billion times..
read the forums..
come on now.. it gets old!

how bout they shouldn't have cars included that you can't mod... and being specific about the parts would be nice... as well as not having the repeat parts there to make the list look longer, also I know for a fact there is more than Racing Heart and Volk racing rims available for a Honda CRX... more parts is a good thing to ask for, and a good thing to have

More Parts? = GOOD
More Cars = Good
More Cars without ANY parts = VERY BAD!!!

(for those of you who didn't understand the first part)
How bout you fucktards realise they were made with enough horsepower standard to be competitive. How many stock cars before them did you see putting out 500 HP to 2700 weight(Saleen as example). Seriously stfu an enjoy the game. More cars with parts will be added each round til then USE the NEW cars WITH parts or USE the OLD cars WITH parts. An STOP BITCHING about those without them.
Pages: 1 2