Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: NO limit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Now that they are cracking down on multi abuse, they should take all restriction off cm's it's still nearly impossible to gain any once you hit 1500
mabey it is for your crew cuz you guys did kinda cheat to get there
this coming from pk lol, so all that time certain members have spent getting cm's is cheating, nice to know that racing for 8 hours is cheating Confusedhocked:
no you guys had matt winn in your crew he used multi
just give up with the multi thing of matt's and as for the no limit i agre completly. make it more challenging yet agian
he lost more cm's then he gained :p
ok back on topic they raised the limit but apparently forgot to make it so you could get cm's beyond 1500 why raise the limit and not make it so you can get the new limit
Quote:no you guys had matt winn in your crew he used multi

...im sure you kissed ray's ass to tell him as soon as he came on
yet again now with the whole crack down on cheating you should make cm's have no limit so racers can more easily compete with spenders :grin:
I totally agree with that. I also heard they were taking the cap off...why was there a cap to begin with? Obviously this isn't the case since NSX and prolly PK are maxed out at 1500.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6