Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok help please

UGA Wrote:I have been playing for a few years off and on and have some honest questions

How come some people race and race and have no problem getting cms, while others cant them to save a life?

It all comes down to online wins and how much you race, the higher your ratio the better obviously. I find if I am under .80 I get about one every 2 or 3 wins.

UGA Wrote:How does free losses offline work, doesnt this make it hard to get cms?>

yes it makes it harder as your ratio drops drastically. This is not a good plan for a crew racer other than they will up the crew average because they get 1000's of races so they tend to level quickly.

UGA Wrote:What is a good racer, online races only?

Depends, 99% of people race offline only those they can beat so this really doesn't make a great racer. But look at it this way you have racers that don't level very high but race their asses off online for wins and cm's that makes a great crew racer in my mind. Then you have others that race their butts off for level, that is a good individual racer. And then you have your mix which is the really great racer in my mind. Someone that works very hard for a high level and races for cms at the same time. I guess Dyna comes immediately to mind in that category.

UGA Wrote:How did Mzura get 3000+ HIs last session but very few in camparison this session?

Uhmmm cause she isn't hi'ing? that was kinda a dumb question, sorry but. I had 53 hi's in the first 2 days last session I have 5 this session. If you don't try you don't get them, pretty simple.

UGA Wrote:How do yall get past the hurdle of level 20ish, ive tried and tried to get past here, i want to earn a range rover damn it?

again it is pretty easy but it takes cooperation. You can easily make 10% per race even well into the 20's if you find people the same level to race. The key is the nw difference. I was making 13% off sonicdust the other day because our nw diff was near $400mill. I don't know where the cutoff is if there is one, but the bigger the difference the better.

Messages In This Thread
ok help please - by UGA - 01-14-2006, 09:35 PM
ok help please - by bscar - 01-14-2006, 09:52 PM
ok help please - by calder12 - 01-14-2006, 10:29 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon