Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game likely will not start until tomorrow....

I talked to Raymond on his cell last night.

The focus of this game should be to make it as competitive as possible, while rewarding time spent online (IE Exp gained) and tactical skills/strategy.
The current top crew can likely hold that position as long as they 'd like with a minimum of effort or skills because of the issues I'll outline below.

The 2 biggest issues IMO are;

#1 The 4x-10X exp boost for highest Net Worth and the rest of whom ever's crew the top NW happens to be in. This is an issue because time spent online/skill can NOT overcome such a huge boost. I agree that it ought to exist because it rewards spenders and after all the game MUST generate revenue else it cannot exist.

Remedy to this issue is to lower the exp boost to 2X, that's still TWICE the exp of everyone else, yet hard work and perseverance CAN overcome it. This will make the game more competitive, allowing multiple crews to compete effectively. The more competiton, the more fun it is....

#2 Once a crew gets this bonus and holds the top position, the past few winning crew have used this added exp/levels they have accumulated to spam any (usually 2nd place crew) crew with non stop losses. IE; racing them continuously every 4 minutes and winning because of their higher levels. This further reduces the chances of competition because the 2nd place crew's win/loss ratios are RUINED and the then have problems working their models to generate the NW required to level up. It pretty much ruins any chance of another crew competing, this is especially true on the shorter rounds, since there is less time to be able to overcome these problems.

Remedy to this issue is #1 as above, AND to be able to "block" up to 10 players from racing you as you used to be able to do on QM through the friends/block list. These 2 things would allow more competition for top crew and would entice more people to actually go for it since they might actually have a chance.

I quit playing the Blitz round after spending over $200.00 in the first hour, as I KNEW that if someone in my crew couldn't take the lead, we were doomed. There's no way to overcome the current exp boost in a short time period, I don't think its reasonable in a 14 day period either. Its too much!

What this is doing to the game is.... the current group has won the last 4 rounds, and they will continue to do so as long as they wish, because they can use all their bonus credits, won from the previous round to take the lead/top position every round thereafter. This ruins anyone else's chance of unseating them. The competition becomes non existent..........
This unfair advantage needs to be adjusted/fixed so that a group with more skills CAN win.

I have another idea to "fix" that problem, but I'll keep that to myself till after this new round starts. Since there is another advantage that I want to use........

I understand the top crews of the past 4 rounds won't like this because they love their unfair advantage. Get over it, the game HAS to be competitive for EVERYONE else, not just a few.
Milf Pleaser

Messages In This Thread
Game likely will not start until tomorrow.... - by Dyna - 01-02-2009, 10:30 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game status messed up has 2 of the sessions 2gether NYPD 1 1,459 10-14-2019, 10:40 PM
Last Post: racerr
  Cres When does the New game start NYPD 0 1,456 08-13-2018, 02:52 PM
Last Post: NYPD
Sad When does new round start? crzyrio 6 5,110 08-13-2018, 02:50 PM
Last Post: NYPD
  Game Start o_O_MIDORI_O_o 3 2,672 08-28-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  I cant get the game! Jarrod Cheel 1 1,879 04-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Last Post: svtfox91
  Game Update 11-03-2014 Admin 0 1,506 11-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Game Start Daggermouth 1 1,921 06-24-2013, 05:58 AM