Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Game likely will not start until tomorrow....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I talked to Raymond on his cell last night.

The focus of this game should be to make it as competitive as possible, while rewarding time spent online (IE Exp gained) and tactical skills/strategy.
The current top crew can likely hold that position as long as they 'd like with a minimum of effort or skills because of the issues I'll outline below.

The 2 biggest issues IMO are;

#1 The 4x-10X exp boost for highest Net Worth and the rest of whom ever's crew the top NW happens to be in. This is an issue because time spent online/skill can NOT overcome such a huge boost. I agree that it ought to exist because it rewards spenders and after all the game MUST generate revenue else it cannot exist.

Remedy to this issue is to lower the exp boost to 2X, that's still TWICE the exp of everyone else, yet hard work and perseverance CAN overcome it. This will make the game more competitive, allowing multiple crews to compete effectively. The more competiton, the more fun it is....

#2 Once a crew gets this bonus and holds the top position, the past few winning crew have used this added exp/levels they have accumulated to spam any (usually 2nd place crew) crew with non stop losses. IE; racing them continuously every 4 minutes and winning because of their higher levels. This further reduces the chances of competition because the 2nd place crew's win/loss ratios are RUINED and the then have problems working their models to generate the NW required to level up. It pretty much ruins any chance of another crew competing, this is especially true on the shorter rounds, since there is less time to be able to overcome these problems.

Remedy to this issue is #1 as above, AND to be able to "block" up to 10 players from racing you as you used to be able to do on QM through the friends/block list. These 2 things would allow more competition for top crew and would entice more people to actually go for it since they might actually have a chance.

I quit playing the Blitz round after spending over $200.00 in the first hour, as I KNEW that if someone in my crew couldn't take the lead, we were doomed. There's no way to overcome the current exp boost in a short time period, I don't think its reasonable in a 14 day period either. Its too much!

What this is doing to the game is.... the current group has won the last 4 rounds, and they will continue to do so as long as they wish, because they can use all their bonus credits, won from the previous round to take the lead/top position every round thereafter. This ruins anyone else's chance of unseating them. The competition becomes non existent..........
This unfair advantage needs to be adjusted/fixed so that a group with more skills CAN win.

I have another idea to "fix" that problem, but I'll keep that to myself till after this new round starts. Since there is another advantage that I want to use........

I understand the top crews of the past 4 rounds won't like this because they love their unfair advantage. Get over it, the game HAS to be competitive for EVERYONE else, not just a few.
Dyna Wrote:I talked to Raymond on his cell last night.

The focus of this game should be to make it as competitive as possible, while rewarding time spent online (IE Exp gained) and tactical skills/strategy.
The current top crew can likely hold that position as long as they 'd like with a minimum of effort or skills because of the issues I'll outline below.

The 2 biggest issues IMO are;

#1 The 4x-10X exp boost for highest Net Worth and the rest of whom ever's crew the top NW happens to be in. This is an issue because time spent online/skill can NOT overcome such a huge boost. I agree that it ought to exist because it rewards spenders and after all the game MUST generate revenue else it cannot exist.

Remedy to this issue is to lower the exp boost to 2X, that's still TWICE the exp of everyone else, yet hard work and perseverance CAN overcome it. This will make the game more competitive, allowing multiple crews to compete effectively. The more competiton, the more fun it is....

#2 Once a crew gets this bonus and holds the top position, the past few winning crew have used this added exp/levels they have accumulated to spam any (usually 2nd place crew) crew with non stop losses. IE; racing them continuously every 4 minutes and winning because of their higher levels. This further reduces the chances of competition because the 2nd place crew's win/loss ratios are RUINED and the then have problems working their models to generate the NW required to level up. It pretty much ruins any chance of another crew competing, this is especially true on the shorter rounds, since there is less time to be able to overcome these problems.

Remedy to this issue is #1 as above, AND to be able to "block" up to 10 players from racing you as you used to be able to do on QM through the friends/block list. These 2 things would allow more competition for top crew and would entice more people to actually go for it since they might actually have a chance.

I quit playing the Blitz round after spending over $200.00 in the first hour, as I KNEW that if someone in my crew couldn't take the lead, we were doomed. There's no way to overcome the current exp boost in a short time period, I don't think its reasonable in a 14 day period either. Its too much!

What this is doing to the game is.... the current group has won the last 4 rounds, and they will continue to do so as long as they wish, because they can use all their bonus credits, won from the previous round to take the lead/top position every round thereafter. This ruins anyone else's chance of unseating them. The competition becomes non existent..........
This unfair advantage needs to be adjusted/fixed so that a group with more skills CAN win.

I have another idea to "fix" that problem, but I'll keep that to myself till after this new round starts. Since there is another advantage that I want to use........

I understand the top crews of the past 4 rounds won't like this because they love their unfair advantage. Get over it, the game HAS to be competitive for EVERYONE else, not just a few.

once again mike, bullshit we havnt had the advantage near as much as the competing crews, we just played it smarter
we didnt make the mistakes and think we had the shit won... this crew races when we got first, when we got last, we dont care this is a racing game shouldnt have shit to do with how much u spend, the crew that has won the past four times could beat anycrew you or anyone else can put together, with the same amount of credits...

You wanna prove that you guys are better than us, do it with the same amount of credits otherwise u wont do it
yes we did win because we played smarter... but they are gunna be loading up with credits next session to beat us and it will take credits because we will.. .will out race them thats why they need to load up on credits,
Dyna Wrote:Remedy to this issue is #1 as above, AND to be able to "block" up to 10 players from racing you as you used to be able to do on QM through the friends/block list. These 2 things would allow more competition for top crew and would entice more people to actually go for it since they might actually have a chance.

The "block" up to 10 players is what scares me. What if everyone blocks you. You can't race anyone. Is it just through QM or just regular racing?
Well I really do have to chime in here. I have played for both Matt, and with Mike. It isn't about how much you spend, or if you get the quick start. When I was with Recuring Nightmare, it looked like we had the win for sure, but the better crew won, that's all. I mean no dis-repect to anyone, as I am sure most of you know me, and I am a straight shooter. I also didn't leave them to be a prick, I went for a new start is all. I worked my ass off and it paid off just like the rest of the gang in Winners Circle. I do have to agree mind you that the 10x exp is a bit much mind you. I think 5x would be more reasonable, as those who work hard to get place deserve it.

Now as for blocking players, the only way I would agree with that is if it would stop people from being able to HI you too. After all this game is what it is, and Many of the top 10 people get HI'd left and right, so NW has nothing to do with all the problems this game may have. Competition is great for sure, and needed to make the game more interesting. But many here are spending more then $200 per session, this is nuts!! And with that said, if your spending that much and cannot rule the game, then the others are just plain and simply better!!!
A_n_i_M_a_L__ Wrote:Well I really do have to chime in here. I have played for both Matt, and with Mike. It isn't about how much you spend, or if you get the quick start. When I was with Recuring Nightmare, it looked like we had the win for sure, but the better crew won, that's all. I mean no dis-repect to anyone, as I am sure most of you know me, and I am a straight shooter. I also didn't leave them to be a prick, I went for a new start is all. I worked my ass off and it paid off just like the rest of the gang in Winners Circle. I do have to agree mind you that the 10x exp is a bit much mind you. I think 5x would be more reasonable, as those who work hard to get place deserve it.

Now as for blocking players, the only way I would agree with that is if it would stop people from being able to HI you too. After all this game is what it is, and Many of the top 10 people get HI'd left and right, so NW has nothing to do with all the problems this game may have. Competition is great for sure, and needed to make the game more interesting. But many here are spending more then $200 per session, this is nuts!! And with that said, if your spending that much and cannot rule the game, then the others are just plain and simply better!!!

Many??? other than mike who? and of course kiro when he has a spare credit card he finds
i have never bought credits. the fact is though, who cares how much money other peole spend? Its their money isnt it?

If everyone who plays this game wants better and/or more game prizes, we need more spending players. The more money people spend on this game the better. You can get top 10 without spending. With that being said if your not spending and getting top 10 you can fork over some dough and get a top 3 finish.
The whole of MC... or is it just the past winners of the last 4 rounds?

What I said stands, WORD FOR WORD.

The exp bonus is an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!!! It is too high to overcome, the only people who will deny it is the people in Tsunami and Winners Circle, NO ONE ELSE with any brain cells would even try to insinuate something so stupid.

The spamming of the second place crew is just another advantage that needs to be taken from the top crew. That does not PROMOTE competition, it kills it.

The problem with this forum and the reason I don't come here much is the MORONS in here that run off at the mouth spouting their own personal agenda's. The reason this forum even exists is for the good of the game.

I will be a MOD again shortly, and I will clean this forum up.

If you have nothing POSITIVE to share, STFU. Spew your shit elsewhere or be gone from here, those are your choices.

Personal attacks won't be allowed here, this is not the place for that crap.
Mike

one of the people from nightmare even said it the better crew has won
so whats the deal?? yah we have had the exp bonus, but saying that the only reason weve won is bogus every session the top cms gained has been filled by members from our crew you cant sit there and honestly say that your crew was better
I mite only be seeing 1 side of this conversation but i dont think he ever said that your crew wasnt better and you were undeserving. i think the point of this thread is saying that the exp bonus that one of the top crews always end up getting is unfair. ive been on both side of the fence for this one. The ccrew with the number 1 player mite deserve something but they dont deserve 4x what everyone else is getting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8