Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Game likely will not start until tomorrow....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
im pretty sure the poiint of that was the fact that it says 10 but no one in first that i have talked to has claimed they are getting x10. I was getting just as much exp as NZ_EVO. and i was barely in top 25 while he was in 1st.
mustangkid05 Wrote:Mike

one of the people from nightmare even said it the better crew has won
so whats the deal?? yah we have had the exp bonus, but saying that the only reason weve won is bogus every session the top cms gained has been filled by members from our crew you cant sit there and honestly say that your crew was better

I didn't say that Matt. You are "inferring" that, what I said is that the 4x-10X bonus is too hard to overcome, can we agree on that?

I also said that the crew who has that bonus pounds the competition to death with it, is that also untrue?

There's no need to defend yourself.. If I had the bonus, I would do the same thing, are we clear on that? I also use every advantage possible in this game, that's not against the rules.

That's precisely why it needs to be changed. It is unfair to the whole rest of the game that doesn't have it. It does need to exist, I think it just needs to be ONLY 2X so it can be overcome.

Matt, its so easy to be on top races won and crew models stat when you have level 30 and the rest of the game hasn't broken level 10 yet. Do the other players get crew models at the same rate as you, NO THEY DON'T!! Especially with crappy W/L ratios because your crew spammed them every 4 minutes. Is that really fair, honestly?

You are a smart guy, think before you say these things. I am trying to fix problems with the game for the good of everyone. To reiterate, I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING!!! It was within the rules, that's why it must be changed

I am not trying to take away your wins. That's not even been mentioned nor will it be considered.
idc what u think u were getting, i just proved the point... on the exp sooooo
I'm really getting annoyed at everyone in this thread. Dyna came in here to tell us the game won't start for a while and what the new changes might be and his own opinion. No point in coming in here to start a fight. I myself am guilty of starting/being in shit but it's retarded now.

Top 5 Stupid Things
1. 10xExp
2. Level 10
3. Being spammed to death
4. Being spammed to death
5. And of course MATT!!!! lol. j/k
Dyna Wrote:I didn't say that Matt. You are "inferring" that, what I said is that the 4x-10X bonus is too hard to overcome, can we agree on that?

I also said that the crew who has that bonus pounds the competition to death with it, is that also untrue?

There's no need to defend yourself.. If I had the bonus, I would do the same thing, are we clear on that? I also use every advantage possible in this game, that's not against the rules.

That's precisely why it needs to be changed. It is unfair to the whole rest of the game that doesn't have it. It does need to exist, I think it just needs to be ONLY 2X so it can be overcome.

Matt, its so easy to be on top races won and crew models stat when you have level 30 and the rest of the game hasn't broken level 10 yet. Do the other players get crew models at the same rate as you, NO THEY DON'T!! Especially with crappy W/L ratios because your crew spammed them every 4 minutes. Is that really fair, honestly?

You are a smart guy, think before you say these things. I am trying to fix problems with the game for the good of everyone. To reiterate, I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING!!! It was within the rules, that's why it must be changed

I am not trying to take away your wins. That's not even been mentioned nor will it be considered.

i agree with the exp and i hated it when we were winning and when u guys were winning. i completely agree with you on the exp but spamming will never go away... its been around since i first made my name and will be here for ever....

regardless get rid of any kind of said "BONUS" and make it deal with how many times u race, and the networth in which the driver has that way its fair to everyone if ur a low net and race alot u get as much as a high net who races a little
mustangkid05 Wrote:idc what u think u were getting, i just proved the point... on the exp sooooo

Lol, but on the contrary.

You, unfortunately, are wrong my friend. The reason I said that its 4x and not 10x is easy, so try and keep up.

The rules state 10x for lead, 4x for his crew.
Now here is where it gets tricky....
Regardless of what any rules say, I was getting as much exp as the person in 1st was.

Now Id like YOU, and no one else that your friends with, to explain how someone with 10x exp can earn the same as someone with 4x.

You keep coming into the forums saying that people start, but honest to god the only person I see blatantly starting fights is you. We are entitled to OUR opinion. If you disagree, keep it to WC crew chat or some stupid shit.

Now once again, NO ONE SAID YOUR NAME!~!~!~!~!~
We purposely dont mention you with the hopes you'll stay away and keep your shit talkin elsewhere.

We are here to get people to play MC, not to show everyone "how much better we are"
You keep telling me that I dont know anything about top crew, well let me tell you. YOUR FUCKING WRONG. Lol, I've played this game just as long as you if not longer, so cut it out with the bullshit talkin that you know more than everyone. YOU DONT. LOL, and I know exactly what it takes to get a top crew.

1. Spam continuasly for days on end, trying to get CMs. Sounds really fulfilling.
2.Have the person in first in your crew. Being the fastest means you can spam more people, hurray.

I could be on top crew models and races won every round, So tell me HAHA, mustang fan (<<?lol) what DOES IT TAKE for top crew.

You seem to be better than every person that ever played this game, so Id like to hear from you. What is it that takes top crew? Dedication to the spam fest? Lol, loser, thats the lamest part of the game and you brag that your the best at it.

SO PLEASE, if you arent contributing just leave it alone.
Big_Bang Wrote:I'm really getting annoyed at everyone in this thread. Dyna came in here to tell us the game won't start for a while and what the new changes might be and his own opinion. No point in coming in here to start a fight. I myself am guilty of starting/being in shit but it's retarded now.

Top 5 Stupid Things
1. 10xExp
2. Level 10
3. Being spammed to death
4. Being spammed to death
5. And of course MATT!!!! lol. j/k

THank you!

And once more, for the record 10x exp is non-existant. (for those who dont know)
A_n_i_M_a_L__ Wrote:Well I really do have to chime in here. I have played for both Matt, and with Mike. It isn't about how much you spend, or if you get the quick start. When I was with Recuring Nightmare, it looked like we had the win for sure, but the better crew won, that's all. I mean no dis-repect to anyone, as I am sure most of you know me, and I am a straight shooter. I also didn't leave them to be a prick, I went for a new start is all. I worked my ass off and it paid off just like the rest of the gang in Winners Circle. I do have to agree mind you that the 10x exp is a bit much mind you. I think 5x would be more reasonable, as those who work hard to get place deserve it.

Now as for blocking players, the only way I would agree with that is if it would stop people from being able to HI you too. After all this game is what it is, and Many of the top 10 people get HI'd left and right, so NW has nothing to do with all the problems this game may have. Competition is great for sure, and needed to make the game more interesting. But many here are spending more then $200 per session, this is nuts!! And with that said, if your spending that much and cannot rule the game, then the others are just plain and simply better!!!

not being able to HI u is the stupidest idea ever...i mean thats not fair because jeremy would not be able to HI anyone because everyone is going to block him...and like last season everyone would have blocked EZE because we raped everyone...this game is a racing game for sure, but this game was built on HI..without HI this game would have fell through a long time ago...if anyone hates the fact that they are getting HIed...go play TS instead....
you my friend are wrong, i dont think im superior to anyone... i kno there are better players.. at differnt parts, im a racer, i race... im very good at that everything else im not that good at

and i can get 200exp for one race and 1k for another... soo it doesnt really matter wat u think .... u race a level that is same as urs... and win u get more exp.... he races that same person and gets the same exp because of the level
if u were the same level as him but not in top crew u wouldnt get the same exp... THAT is how i kno the exp bonus
LuDe Wrote:not being able to HI u is the stupidest idea ever...i mean thats not fair because jeremy would not be able to HI anyone because everyone is going to block him...and like last season everyone would have blocked EZE because we raped everyone...this game is a racing game for sure, but this game was built on HI..without HI this game would have fell through a long time ago...if anyone hates the fact that they are getting HIed...go play TS instead....

Muahahaha. So true. I only came back to this game so I could HI. Then I decided to race. I hate TS....too hard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8