Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Game likely will not start until tomorrow....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
funny how he said not to make personal attacks, where it seems like he is the one making personal attacks to tsunami and winners_circle.
MC_Alumni Wrote:I mite only be seeing 1 side of this conversation but i dont think he ever said that your crew wasnt better and you were undeserving. i think the point of this thread is saying that the exp bonus that one of the top crews always end up getting is unfair. ive been on both side of the fence for this one. The ccrew with the number 1 player mite deserve something but they dont deserve 4x what everyone else is getting.

Hmm and I quote

Dyna Wrote:Top Crew next round brother!!! It's about time someone got it who really deserved it.
no he has clearly stated that we only won because of the exp and nothing else which is completely untrue we havnt, the only reason ppl think this is beacuse our crew has been doing well when it comes to the final results its not because we had the exp its because we raced hard the entire time
Hell I was only lvl 40.:gayfight:
A_n_i_M_a_L__ Wrote:Well I really do have to chime in here. I have played for both Matt, and with Mike. It isn't about how much you spend, or if you get the quick start. When I was with Recuring Nightmare, it looked like we had the win for sure, but the better crew won, that's all. I mean no dis-repect to anyone, as I am sure most of you know me, and I am a straight shooter. I also didn't leave them to be a prick, I went for a new start is all. I worked my ass off and it paid off just like the rest of the gang in Winners Circle. I do have to agree mind you that the 10x exp is a bit much mind you. I think 5x would be more reasonable, as those who work hard to get place deserve it.

Now as for blocking players, the only way I would agree with that is if it would stop people from being able to HI you too. After all this game is what it is, and Many of the top 10 people get HI'd left and right, so NW has nothing to do with all the problems this game may have. Competition is great for sure, and needed to make the game more interesting. But many here are spending more then $200 per session, this is nuts!! And with that said, if your spending that much and cannot rule the game, then the others are just plain and simply better!!!

I'll address your concerns brother, since you are a decent guy........

In the short rounds, the 10X is impossible to overcome, $225.00 could not do it in the first hour of the blitz.....Can't you see a problem there?

You could only block up to 10 players......that leaves well over 200, the blocking will stop people with vendetta's or a top crew from beating their competition into submission.

These are to PROMOTE more competition. Give MORE people a chance to play for top crew with a higher probability that their skill and perseverance will actually pay off.

The home invasions are still too hard for my tastes, but that's just my opinion. The only ones that get a lot of them now are people who are damned good at it. I think that's exactly the way it is supposed to be.

This game is way more fun to play if there is MORE competition. These 2 things will help that.

If anyone has ANY other idea that help competition. lets hear it. Ray and Crescent depend on us for feedback.

Anyone that feels that the same crew should win so easily, over and over again by just using their credits from the previous round to take the lead bonus to dominate the game, needs to get a grip. That's no longer going to happen. You will now need real skill and perseverance to win top crew. The UNFAIR advantages are going away.
Oh god.

Look guys, the point here is about EXP being fair, or unfair. Thats what the thread was originally about, so lets stick to the point.

The Point being, 4x for the top NW and his crew is ridiculous. Lol, if i multiplied my exp every round by 4, Id have level 50 too. It doenst make you better than anyone else if you get to a high level while getting 4x.

What makes you a better player, is when all the odds are evened, and you still win. So hopefully we will get some good changes that even out the playing field, and we can have an all out for top Crew.

Sad thing is, the overall turnout will most likely be decided by CC, instead of just good old fashioned competition.

And as for the Recurring NM round, Recurring had bought credits to take first and take top crew, and would have won had Dealer not bought credits.

My point? Both crews spent. Lets cry a river, then build a bridge and get over it guys.

Cant wait to have Dyna as a mod lol, there is a god
LOL

Im getting out of here before another WAR explodes and I get sucked into it haha.

I always seem to be around when these things happen lol
BEFORE ANYONE GOES ANY FURTHER, EVERYONE KEEPS SAYING 10X.

IM PRETTY SURE THAT LEADER HAS ONLY BEEN GETTING 4X, SAME AS HIS CREW MATES.

just thought id clarify because everyone seems to be confused
Dealer spent with intentions on getting first not to win top crew and he still didnt spend half of what mike spent the entire session. you really have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to top crews hate me, so honestly dont put your two cents in, the past few rounds have been won because of racing not spending... soo sersioulsy dont post im not calling u out or trying to start shit, but when it comes to the battles between the crews the past few rounds you have no idea honestly... how do u think they caught up from being down over 5bil?? buy spending not racing
He_Hate_Me Wrote:BEFORE ANYONE GOES ANY FURTHER, EVERYONE KEEPS SAYING 10X.

IM PRETTY SURE THAT LEADER HAS ONLY BEEN GETTING 4X, SAME AS HIS CREW MATES.

just thought id clarify because everyone seems to be confused

Once again.... WRONG

06-22-2008

The following updates and changes have been made:

1) Race Ranges have been removed. You can now race/home invade/steal from whomever regardless of yours or their networth

2) The game leader (highest networth) now gets 10x experience bonus per race (raised from 4x)

3) Whoever is in the same crew as the current game leader (highest networth) *ALSO* receives 10x experience bonus per race

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/news.php
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8