Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Game likely will not start until tomorrow....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I dont even play any other CI games. I stick to MC. I like the way the thieving is set up at the momeny. its not to easy like streetheist but at the same time its not to hard to get a few without even knowing what your doing.
Big_Bang Wrote:Muahahaha. So true. I only came back to this game so I could HI. Then I decided to race. I hate TS....too hard.

I def dont agree with blocking people from HIing you. LOL, Block EZE and you pretty much guarantee your not getting HId haha. I also dont think you should be able to block 10 racers for this reason.

Say someone gets top races won, so next round everyone in the game blocks him, so this guy cant race anyone now.

And then anti-rice quits because everyone blocked him....Big Grin
I already blocked him 10 times lol
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Say someone gets top races won, so next round everyone in the game blocks him, so this guy cant race anyone now.

And then anti-rice quits because everyone blocked him....Big Grin

ROFL. If I was a noob I would block all Top 10 Most Races Won....oh wait I am a noob YOUR ALL BLOCKED next session.
So, how is ray or cres really evey supposed to know what the people want, LOL

Haha, it must be a pain in the ass to moderate these forums, then cipher thru what is bullshit and what is legitimate. Anyway with that being said someone should thro up a Vote for exp bonus/any other new changes.

BRB
Big_Bang Wrote:ROFL. If I was a noob I would block all Top 10 Most Races Won....oh wait I am a noob YOUR ALL BLOCKED next session.

Lol if your a noob, then i guess it makes sense unbeatable's always telling me I dont know anything about this game

Its obviously some kind of code for super good right?

lol
LuDe Wrote:not being able to HI u is the stupidest idea ever...i mean thats not fair because jeremy would not be able to HI anyone because everyone is going to block him...and like last season everyone would have blocked EZE because we raped everyone...this game is a racing game for sure, but this game was built on HI..without HI this game would have fell through a long time ago...if anyone hates the fact that they are getting HIed...go play TS instead....

Sorry Lude, I didn't mean it as I said. I was just getting at the fact about blocking a player from racing you, just used the HI part as an pun I guess. You are completely right. Thefts are part of the game, and I have never complained about being HI'ed except for when joking around. Same was mentioned before about blocking people.. everyone will block them and what fun would that be.Smile
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Lol if your a noob, then i guess it makes sense unbeatable's always telling me I dont know anything about this game

Its obviously some kind of code for super good right?

lol

RIGHT! Haha.
Lol sweet

man i totally suck at this game
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Lol sweet

man i totally suck at this game

I've seen so many names similar to you I dont know which is which. I've seen h8menow, lovemehateme, and other names....WHO ARE YOU GUYS!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8