Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Game likely will not start until tomorrow....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i think the bann 10 peeps racing is ok but i think u should be able to decide whether u want spammed or not unless there offline....so if your online have a option to be raced or not but if your offline and stay in a car then u should be able to race them....not pointing fingers but we all know there are a shit load of multis out there u can race offline.....
HeartBeatStoper Wrote:i think the bann 10 peeps racing is ok but i think u should be able to decide whether u want spammed or not unless there offline....so if your online have a option to be raced or not but if your offline and stay in a car then u should be able to race them....not pointing fingers but we all know there are a shit load of multis out there u can race offline.....

then no one will choose to get raced except for the people that are the fastest...and everyone will get out of a car offline...i dont c how this will help anyone...
LuDe Wrote:then no one will choose to get raced except for the people that are the fastest...and everyone will get out of a car offline...i dont c how this will help anyone...

then how did we do it before the exp change....accept/decline if your online..and like i said theres enough multies to race and n00bs
HeartBeatStoper Wrote:i think the bann 10 peeps racing is ok but i think u should be able to decide whether u want spammed or not unless there offline....so if your online have a option to be raced or not but if your offline and stay in a car then u should be able to race them....not pointing fingers but we all know there are a shit load of multis out there u can race offline.....

I thought multis were against the rules?

Oh shit, sorry, going off course, my bad..........

The 10 that you could stop from racing you is not set in stone. In fact Raymond wasn't sure if Crescent could get that to work right. I think way back when it was supposed to work it caused conflicts somehow that he never really figured out. The reduction in the 4x-10X thing will be made, to where Ray wasn't sure last night. The 2X was my suggestion but its his game and ultimately his decision.

Raymond did think of 10 players being a maximum and I think that was based on 8 man crews (also up for reconsideration). That's something that could be played with id Crescent gets the programming bugs figured out. With a game as complex as this is programming wise, some changes end up having unintended effects.
[quote=Dyna]I thought multis were against the rules?

Oh shit, sorry, going off course, my bad..........

really...wow i didnt know that....guess u miss my point buy saying THAT THEY ARE OUT THERE...nothing will stop that

with no disrespect mike Tongue
LuDe Wrote:not being able to HI u is the stupidest idea ever...i mean thats not fair because jeremy would not be able to HI anyone because everyone is going to block him...and like last season everyone would have blocked EZE because we raped everyone...this game is a racing game for sure, but this game was built on HI..without HI this game would have fell through a long time ago...if anyone hates the fact that they are getting HIed...go play TS instead....

So true, The ONLY advantage a crew has against a top crews exp is the ability to have someone HI the shit out of them and take them off the top spots, thus allowing a more competitive exp scenario. Lude is absolutely right, HI built this game, its where the vast majority of money comes from. Block HI'ers, thats insane, although years ago when I was playing someone did build a bot that signed them off every time I showed an online status. Now THAT was smart.
I loved the thief crew this round. I think there is a way thievery *is that a word* should be incorparated into the top crew system. It should be mainly race based but i think EZE should have been closer to top crew than they were.
Jdoggy Wrote:So true, The ONLY advantage a crew has against a top crews exp is the ability to have someone HI the shit out of them and take them off the top spots, thus allowing a more competitive exp scenario. Lude is absolutely right, HI built this game, its where the vast majority of money comes from. Block HI'ers, thats insane, although years ago when I was playing someone did build a bot that signed them off every time I showed an online status. Now THAT was smart.

Ray wouldn't even consider getting rid of home invasions. Its a great equalizer.....No worries brother.
MC_Alumni Wrote:I loved the thief crew this round. I think there is a way thievery *is that a word* should be incorparated into the top crew system. It should be mainly race based but i think EZE should have been closer to top crew than they were.

I agree, I think that in the future there needs to be some serious rethinking on this issue, thieves decide who sits on the mountain tops, and should get more for it, after all I really dont need your money, but some exp and a prowler would be nice.

Mikey I think I thought that since I was gone for about two or three years I wouldnt be a mod anymore, Ima go have to look into this...
ur just wrong dyna, admit wrongness one time in ur life, tsunami beat u guys when ya'll suppossedly had this "unfair advantage" because ur crew was in first the whole session, howd u lose with such an unfair advantage???

also about staying on topic, the first post directly is in response too

dyna """The exp bonus is an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!!! It is too high to overcome, the only people who will deny it is the people in Tsunami and Winners Circle, NO ONE ELSE with any brain cells would even try to insinuate something so stupid."""

how many brain cells do i have?

same tread u started and is on topic of what u saying

now, u completely disregarded my second post that i put up 4 minutes later and then u decided to bash me and my first post, so i'll post my second post again,,, also on topic to wat this thread is about,

before i leave u with that, stop speaking blasphemy on me...................

my second post

now as far as the changes proposed:

no to the banning people from racing u, either make it accept decline of days past

or the way it is now,

if u dont wanna get raced then dont have a car simple,

u couldn't mess my win loss ratio up if u tried, i get top 10 most races won, top crew models, have a 95% or higher win loss.........and be level 1

u know how?????????????????????????? login/ get in ur car/ race race race/ get out of ur car and log out

woooo i just raced 100 times in the same time that ur whole crew spammed me 10 losses,, that make for 90% ratio right there, but ur whole crew isn't always on and spamming when i'm on so that's why it is a 95% or higher ratio, no matter how much u try to spam me

as far as the 10x exp goes, throw it away, i had most cm's gained one round and was 30 level behind everyone in the top crew

change it to 2x exp for 1st place and see how that goes for 2 sessions and then see what everyone opinions are then
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8