Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Game likely will not start until tomorrow....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
dyna """The exp bonus is an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!!! It is too high to overcome, the only people who will deny it is the people in Tsunami and Winners Circle, NO ONE ELSE with any brain cells would even try to insinuate something so stupid."""

first tsunami crew never was the crew holding first for 10x, never was the crew with the highest average level, never was in the crew lead until the last day,,,

we took crew losses just to keep up on sponsor rating and we owned u on crew models, get over it, we came alll the way from behind and stomped ur crew out

and yet it's an unfair advantage????

and if we woulda lost u think i be sitting here crying about it????? NOOOO

i got some more candid words for u dyna, but that's not appropriate for the forums: ]
well, h8 me now won last session

LovemeHateme is........well....ME

lol, that help?
now as far as the changes proposed:

no to the banning people from racing u, either make it accept decline of days past

or the way it is now,

if u dont wanna get raced then dont have a car simple,

u couldn't mess my win loss ratio up if u tried, i get top 10 most races won, top crew models, have a 95% or higher win loss.........and be level 1

u know how?????????????????????????? login/ get in ur car/ race race race/ get out of ur car and log out

woooo i just raced 100 times in the same time that ur whole crew spammed me 10 losses,, that make for 90% ratio right there, but ur whole crew isn't always on and spamming when i'm on so that's why it is a 95% or higher ratio, no matter how much u try to spam me

as far as the 10x exp goes, throw it away, i had most cm's gained one round and was 30 level behind everyone in the top crew

change it to 2x exp for 1st place and see how that goes for 2 sessions and then see what everyone opinions are then
cjw21 Wrote:dyna """The exp bonus is an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!!! It is too high to overcome, the only people who will deny it is the people in Tsunami and Winners Circle, NO ONE ELSE with any brain cells would even try to insinuate something so stupid."""

first tsunami crew never was the crew holding first for 10x, never was the crew with the highest average level, never was in the crew lead until the last day,,,

we took crew losses just to keep up on sponsor rating and we owned u on crew models, get over it, we came alll the way from behind and stomped ur crew out

i got some more candid words for u dyna, but that's not appropriate for the forums: ]

Didnt you also tell me that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happens on this game without you allowing it? Lol, you literally told me that you were THE BEST at this game
cjw21 Wrote:now as far as the changes proposed:

no to the banning people from racing u, either make it accept decline of days past

or the way it is now,

if u dont wanna get raced then dont have a car simple,

u couldn't mess my win loss ratio up if u tried, i get top 10 most races won, top crew models, have a 95% or higher win loss.........and be level 1

u know how?????????????????????????? login/ get in ur car/ race race race/ get out of ur car and log out

Well like I said, if EVERYONE was as good as you then there would be no one to race, EVER. What if everybody sold their car how lame would that be
Once again i think this has gone a little off course.
Lol, there is no course.

Just a bunch of people arguing all the time Haha, who is anyone to try and deny that.

Anybody make a Poll yet?
Originally Posted by cjw21 View Post
now as far as the changes proposed:

i'm on topic,, dont know where ya'll are at....
cjw21 Wrote:dyna """The exp bonus is an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!!! It is too high to overcome, the only people who will deny it is the people in Tsunami and Winners Circle, NO ONE ELSE with any brain cells would even try to insinuate something so stupid."""

I haven't once personally attacked you because I am above that childish BS. You are either "part of the problem" or "part of the solution", can you guess where this crap you are spewing puts you?

Life is not a popularity contest and I am not trying to win it. My efforts here will not please everyone, there will always be a minority that cannot be pleased with anything. You seem to have a personal vendetta that NO ONE gives a shit about, please get over your issues for the good of the many.

My purpose is solely to make the game BETTER for the other 95% of the players. No one can ever please everyone, its not going to happen. If you don't like the changes that are being made in an effort to make the game more competitive, state your case in a logical, UNBIASED way. Then if you really want some attention, state your solution to the problems at hand.

Attacking me personally is waste of time/bandwidth, and NO ONE CARES!
This thread is for making the game better........Try to get a grip on your ADHD, personal vendetta's, mental instability, childishness, and focus.

All the prior bullshit is exactly whats wrong with these forums. I'd like to thank some of the prior contributors to this thread for proving my point beyond a reasonable doubt.

There has to be some oversight here, or its worth as forum becomes useless.

You don't have to agree, in fact its not much of a discussion if everyone always agrees. But, you also have to have some respect and consideration for others if you want anyone to pay attention to what you are saying.

There was a time when anyone who disagreed was just banned from the forums and I don't like that at all. However if someone is ALWAYS just an asshole and never contributes anything useful, why should they be allowed here? This forum is a place to work things out, not a bash-fest.

Contribute something useful or STFU.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8