Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Game likely will not start until tomorrow....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Big_Bang Wrote:I've seen so many names similar to you I dont know which is which. I've seen h8menow, lovemehateme, and other names....WHO ARE YOU GUYS!!!
H8_Me_Nw is me NZ__EVO

bt in the forms in fast_fry lolWink
Holy crap thats the first time I have ever understood what you said! Wooohooo!
Jdoggy Wrote:Holy crap thats the first time I have ever understood what you said! Wooohooo!

earli morning here mate, havent had a beer or j hahahaWink
LOL its all good.
[quote=cjw21]ur just wrong dyna, admit wrongness one time in ur life, tsunami beat u guys when ya'll suppossedly had this "unfair advantage"

Get a grip, SPAZ!

Tsunami won, that's all anyone will ever remember about a round that long ago. So, you won...YAY, HOORAY

What in the hell is it that's so deficient in your life?

YOU WON!! What in the hell is your problem? I admit whatever is it you need to STFU. You are awesome and very cool, I wish I was just like you. Maybe when I grow up I can follow you around and be your sidekick.

Oh and I am wrong too, feel better?

Whatever it is you need, I hope you find it, I really do.
i was in tsunami and winners circle.....

its just another medal....

why are ya'll bitching n fighting over a damn game...

people get on here to have fun n they against other oppenest not to sit n read stupid bickering.....

why dont ya'll STFU like mike said its not worth bitching over....

to me its just a game i want to keep it like that....

this is the stupid shit that i hate about playing.....

this round will be my last round of mc.....

so im going out with a bang ......

so get ready here comes CoOkIe_MoNsTeR one last time
nothing ever changes.
corona back to play?
Dyna Wrote:[quote=cjw21]ur just wrong dyna, admit wrongness one time in ur life, tsunami beat u guys when ya'll suppossedly had this "unfair advantage"

Get a grip, SPAZ!

Tsunami won, that's all anyone will ever remember about a round that long ago. So, you won...YAY, HOORAY

What in the hell is it that's so deficient in your life?

YOU WON!! What in the hell is your problem? I admit whatever is it you need to STFU. You are awesome and very cool, I wish I was just like you. Maybe when I grow up I can follow you around and be your sidekick.

Oh and I am wrong too, feel better?

Whatever it is you need, I hope you find it, I really do.

do u know how obnoxious, egotistical self centered and self righteous u sound????

u said nothing on my comments, about how it was that u guys had #1 top driver all round(meaning 10x), u guys had higher average skill level then us the whole round, ur crew was ranked top crew all round and u guys even out spent us..

i was merely pointing out the fact that we came from behind and won even though u guys had this so called "unfair advantage" all round

i wasn't boasting our win but making a point that ur "unfair advantage" u talk of has been overcome by the very crew that u said don't want to see changes take place cause of watever reason u conjured up in ur mind...

so wats so unfair about it?

and i do not oppose changes, EVER!!! so no more blasphemy on my name!

i simply posted my opinions, and u mike, like to come on here and call people morons, stupid, idiots, etc

u do have good ideas and have supported the game for along time, and that is valued, but ur attitude stinks dirty wrotten,

is that a moderator we all want????
cjw21 Wrote:[quote=Dyna]

do u know how obnoxious, egotistical self centered and self righteous u sound????

u said nothing on my comments, about how it was that u guys had #1 top driver all round(meaning 10x), u guys had higher average skill level then us the whole round, ur crew was ranked top crew all round and u guys even out spent us..

i was merely pointing out the fact that we came from behind and won even though u guys had this so called "unfair advantage" all round

i wasn't boasting our win but making a point that ur "unfair advantage" u talk of has been overcome by the very crew that u said don't want to see changes take place cause of watever reason u conjured up in ur mind...

so wats so unfair about it?

and i do not oppose changes, EVER!!! so no more blasphemy on my name!

i simply posted my opinions, and u mike, like to come on here and call people morons, stupid, idiots, etc

u do have good ideas and have supported the game for along time, and that is valued, but ur attitude stinks dirty wrotten,

is that a moderator we all want????

i dont think mike talked about him being a mod...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8