Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEXT SESSION CHANGES

rom3o™ Wrote:if none of this follows through dont hate th player hate the game? =P

what if we already hate the game... Sad

(knee-slapper) :lol:

on a more serious note, i like the proposed changes. if it will make it so that there are actually people online playing, like the way that it used to be, i like.

i dnt have the time to race no more.. i work close to 14hours mon-fri , and i would love to see AP go ..and im glad/hope it gains no CMs/EXP at all .. im a racer and did it the hard way.. watching all these guys get away with leaving there account on AP all day to do all there work ..does **** me off..but meh ...

I love people acting official when they have no power what so ever.
Poop.

Romeo seriously.. if this wasn't the internet I'd have laid you out many moons ago and you'd still be seeing stars.. I don't really care what changes the game makes, adaptivity is just another part of the game to me. BUT In My Humble Opinion.. AP was introduced to stop players from using the bots/macros they were using in the game. Basically evened the playing field by giving everyone one. No you're putting limitations on it, making them 'obsolete' *this is where you get lights out* ... Basically I don't really give a shit, all I'm saying is that you're getting away from why it was initially brought into the game.. Stopping bots/macros is the better way to go
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

so the crew will be 10 people this round commming up? if so i like the idea...im just not so keen on no cm'z for ap why dont you just limit the numbers of cm;z you can get from ap.......i think that would make alot more sense then not having any cm'z from ap......but other wise the new changes i like em...this session is gonna be a blast lol
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

Quote: Rom3o - your voice is not heard for the simple reason no one wants to hear it.

:lol: that was mean..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

romeo uses a macro because hes a pussy. just so everyone knows
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

I like the idea of ap is going to do a lot less damage now but someone is going to find a marco to use on the game and it will go back to the days. the competition is always fun but it sucks that I am going to be leaving soon I want to do some crazy racing that is alright. Thanks for the updates romeo and bigger crews would be nicer and give other crews that chance for more fun.
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

with what streetracer is saying ray just needs to watch and see how long people stay on the computer cause if they are not on ap and are on for like 16+ hours than a marco might be in use or they have no life. the changes are going to be awesome and good luck with the new change everyone. I will play some in Iraq.
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

Thank you Amped.. Rom3o knows exactly what I say is true which is why he's being a little bitch about it.. Talking down to me isn't going to help your case Rom3o, all I'm doing is providing a very realistic point of view to this matter. AP was introduced to LEVEL the playing field with macros, and now you're taking away every advantage about it.
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Session 7-24 End M3_steal_U 10 3,059 07-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Gos
  End Of July Session 2010 Ishmeet 21 5,416 07-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  new session? v2pointOH 14 3,715 07-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  June 6 2010 Session Ishmeet 3 1,622 06-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555