Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: NEXT SESSION CHANGES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
this is unofficial but because i love midori and he cooked a mean bbq for my bday, some changes may be implemented starting next round.

AP wil NOT get your CM's

CM's are gained via ONLINE RACING

There may posibly be another way to gain CM's Ontop

I have spoken to raymond about crew sizes, either 4 man crews to generate max competition. or larger crews.

i mentioned that 6-8 man crews just wont work, and 10 + would be more appropriate. as the only reason he droped crew sizes was to generate compeition, but as we all see the top 2 teams always go for it.

AP wil give you FUKALL exp, its mainly there for account maintenance, keeping your win/loss up, im's happy and generally assisting in a tiny bit of xp.

a few other changes maybe, but yer this is for every one complaining about AP, enjoy.

if none of this follows through dont hate th player hate the game? =P
sounds good.

awesome possum
Aww man.. ap not gettin u alot of EXP ? Cry
Good compromise made with exp you have my approval
And the compromise to people who like AP? win/loss ratio.. hmmm.. SHAFT! Hear that? That's all the bots/macros getting fired up again.. but hey, we'll deal with whatever happens
AP should still get u the same amout of Exp.. it just need 2 b tweaked.. a lil.. plz dont change my exp Cry
AP became insignificant after level 35 anyways.. but NO cms, guess that means a lot less cms.. and i bet we'll find the top crew on and offline every 4 minutes every hour of the day and night... i'm good with whatever happens though, just not sure a whole lot of thought is being given to the matter
streetracer please mate please.

dont come and talk about not enough though going into it, 5 years of thought is going into it and thats why this game is ever changing trying to suit the needs of many.

your voice is not heard for the simple reason no one wants to hear it, this is about the majority of players request, sorted out and implemented for the benefit of getting new players.

making the game a racing game like it always was without AP, people who like ap? to bad, theres less people like it then those who dont like it.

and its not like is being removed u just can get CM's for it and exp is lower, just means get online and race more if u want ot keep up.

what benefit do u bring to the game streetracer? unless your spending, o ur getting frends to, unless your helping countless noobs to play who in tunr wil then spend money.

ur obsolete.

yes it means alot less cms, number of CM's doesnt matter when ap gets em for u, the idea of cms, is earning them from online racing. + there wil be an alternate mean of getting cms.

this is all t generate mroe top crew compeition and give non spenders a chance like the old days.

zzzzzz
love it, and yes im looking at new players more than just myself.

and its not fair that the people who do actually come on to race is being kept up with people who just go high in NW and let ap do the dirty work.

but what do i know.. im still a noob... icons or not, im still learning.
FINALLY AP WILL NOT GET CMS

I MITE BE ABLE TO FINALLY RUN MY 1-MAN CREW AND OWN ALL U RAWRZ0RZ PPL!! HARRRRRRRRR

1-man crews ftw? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10