Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEXT SESSION CHANGES

strEetRAcer Wrote:Romeo seriously.. if this wasn't the internet I'd have laid you out many moons ago and you'd still be seeing stars..

HAHAHAHA i bet ya he is sooooooo scared

Just out of curiosity if AP goes the way you forsee it can yall make it to where we can race all people again? I like AP, but I understand it's downside. I liked being able to race everybody online in the past. Often times it is impossible to race online because no one near your networth is logged in.

I have been playing for years, sadly enough so please do not spam me since this is my first post. (I cannot remember my former forum name nor what email I used).

strEetRAcer Wrote:Romeo seriously.. if this wasn't the internet I'd have laid you out many moons ago and you'd still be seeing stars.. I don't really care what changes the game makes, adaptivity is just another part of the game to me. BUT In My Humble Opinion.. AP was introduced to stop players from using the bots/macros they were using in the game. Basically evened the playing field by giving everyone one. No you're putting limitations on it, making them 'obsolete' *this is where you get lights out* ... Basically I don't really give a shit, all I'm saying is that you're getting away from why it was initially brought into the game.. Stopping bots/macros is the better way to go

another post like this and i'll ban you permanently

Amped8000 Wrote:romeo uses a macro because hes a pussy. just so everyone knows
bring it up with Raymond, one more word about it and i'll ban you permanently as well

<3 john

im pretty sure that would be amusing your mod powers to ban someone for stating that another players uses a macro which is not allowed in the game
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

*abuse

and yeah so anyways, go red sox
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

And nothing about Rom3o's post.. that's crap buddy, and you know it.. His was FAR more obscene than mine

I call abuse as well.. This is us taking it up with Raymond.. these are his forums are they not?
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

obviously rom30 doesnt get the warning, you kiss ass you can do what you want which is why he gets away with his macro

strEetRAcer Wrote:And the compromise to people who like AP? win/loss ratio.. hmmm.. SHAFT! Hear that? That's all the bots/macros getting fired up again.. but hey, we'll deal with whatever happens

those will take effect
mecca :postwhore:

strEetRAcer Wrote:And nothing about Rom3o's post.. that's crap buddy, and you know it.. His was FAR more obscene than mine

I call abuse as well.. This is us taking it up with Raymond.. these are his forums are they not?

He rarely reads them Wink

Drop the subject and get back on topic

seriously you guys have nerves to open your mouth and talk shit.

Personally the new changes are great.

The situation about ap and the people complaining about it. Ap is there to fix your ratio and why should lazy people or people who dont have time get the full benifit ap and run close as hard as the people online.

Thats not fair. Thats why ap is nerfed and its suppose to encourage players to be online more.

As far as ap races dont get cm's good. It will also encourage people to race more online and for the people that complained about it. Learn the fucking game honestly and stfu. Stop crying

This change benifits the whole community itself.

You guys only cry because you suck. Learn to play

And i agree with panda. Anymore posts like that from you streetracer i will personally ban you.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Session 7-24 End M3_steal_U 10 3,059 07-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Gos
  End Of July Session 2010 Ishmeet 21 5,416 07-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  new session? v2pointOH 14 3,715 07-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  June 6 2010 Session Ishmeet 3 1,622 06-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555