Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can We Make Auto entry

I am pretty certain I answered every question you asked me so don't say I did not help you. The game is very spend heavy and not casual in the least that is the worry that I have is that it will stay that way. If the game does not give the non-spenders and casuals at least a chance in winning, the game will never get popular.

I never bullied anyone, if people wanted to take 3rd and I wanted 3rd I would tell them that they can have it if they can beat me, I never dictated the game fully I just outplayed everybody except for Chris which we helped each other get where we were. The simple fact is those times need to change, seeing the same people win every time gets boring just like the same COD team that wins every event is boring since you want to throw COD into the mix.

Cres can make money off of other things credits could be used for but there has to be a limit on what they can be used for or nobody will bother to play and you cannot tell me you have fun playing the same 4 people over and over as I do not and have already given up.

(06-11-2015, 07:24 AM)Kiro Wrote: I am pretty certain I answered every question you asked me so don't say I did not help you. The game is very spend heavy and not casual in the least that is the worry that I have is that it will stay that way. If the game does not give the non-spenders and casuals at least a chance in winning, the game will never get popular.

I never bullied anyone, if people wanted to take 3rd and I wanted 3rd I would tell them that they can have it if they can beat me, I never dictated the game fully I just outplayed everybody except for Chris which we helped each other get where we were. The simple fact is those times need to change, seeing the same people win every time gets boring just like the same COD team that wins every event is boring since you want to throw COD into the mix.

Cres can make money off of other things credits could be used for but there has to be a limit on what they can be used for or nobody will bother to play and you cannot tell me you have fun playing the same 4 people over and over as I do not and have already given up.

My bad, to be honest I can recall you answering many questions however I got the feeling that you where a little reluctant and only did because your fed up playing and don't really care, something like that I recall you saying lol but either way I did appreciate it, especially the parts list Smile 

To be honest aswell kiro, there isn't that many spenders on the game and I know that I wouldn't be spending if I wasn't provoked and bullied when I started playing again. I would far rather just race it out, I genuinely enjoy racing now again because of the guys in my crew are there to chat to, I find chatting to people on the other side of the world while gaming is very enjoyable, for me anyway. But then again kiro, if someone wins the game and no one is spending, most likely that person will the next session because they start with a massive amount of credits which is kina just the same as spending?

Another thing, your saying its not fair that non spenders don't have a chance, I think its very fair. People spend because they have money, in order to have money you have to work hard. If you work hard surely your entitled to spend your money on anything in life if you get enjoyment out of it. Its a way of life bro, people with money will always have nicer things, nicer house, nicer car, luxurious holidays and the ability to spend money to get an advantage on a game for enjoyment. The lower working class people like myself and you, will always envy the rich simply because we want what they have. No is ever going to even out the world so everybody has the same chance at everything, the rich have is easy and in most cases worked hard to get there, we obviously would like a fair chance at everything especially simple things in life such as a game but we don't and it sucks ass but that's life.  

Also, just look at my crew kiro, most of them don't have very many icons, some have none so that's defs a good sign that the game is picking up. And they are all flying and really getting into it and none of them are spending, next session those guys are going to be pushing for 1st 2nd and 3rd and ill not be spending to beat them or giving them abuse for trying to beat me, ill be racing along side them competing with them straight up however I cant speak for everyone else so if I have to spend to catch someone else who is spending then I will Smile 

[LaWs] KrOnIc_Kill3R

June 11, 2015
2:48pm
lol we will see buddy ill be off work in a hour and we will see who gets last laugh i know my credit card dont have a limit but bet urs does lmfao
Reply Delete
[Image: ymcmb.jpeg]
[LaWs] KrOnIc_Kill3R
June 11, 2015
2:46pm
so if your going to do anything i suggest you do it now and im taking top hi and theft you wont get nothing but top crew and wont even get that ever again lol IM A MAN OF MY WORD NOW WATCH i hope your around for the show
Reply Delete
[Image: ymcmb.jpeg]
[LaWs] KrOnIc_Kill3R
June 11, 2015
2:45pm
ok bro i warned ya now ima waste all my creds on you and your crew you all arre going under 100mill wen i get off work.

----------------------------------------------------

See what I mean kiro, this is the exact type of person that is ruining the game, all the guys in my crew are new or old players returning and he isn't happy because he isn't getting his own way and he thinks he is going to hit them all below 100mill and saying nobody isn't winning anything, like seriously, wise up. The exact type of people that you say are ruining the game is the same person you play and talk with.

He can bring it, game on.

(06-11-2015, 04:38 AM)Kiro Wrote:
(06-10-2015, 09:30 PM)crzyrio Wrote:
(06-10-2015, 07:49 PM)Kiro Wrote:
(06-10-2015, 07:37 PM)crzyrio Wrote: I actually think the H2H is what gives the new comers a chance, it provides something to depend on with a chance of a win. H2H are a great way for people just starting out to just race on their own to get their level up and that R/T down.

If you are new to the game and miss a few hours at the start then you are pretty much guaranteed to lose every single PvP race.

That is far from the truth with the way PI's are given, if H2H is removed and PVP is the only way to win with increased prize money and start up cash, they can win with the same tuned cars everyone else will have, the PVP's if RT is limited to stop being the difference maker, it will make cars run faster than others at certain races making everything unpredictable.

Then there will be no point of racing for experience/levels. Levelling up is to help you get your R/T down and overall faster and more stable. 

By removing that then the game becomes very boring, for me atleast.

You guys really don't get it do you? You just want to continue this trend of the same top 5 players every single session with 5 people who actually play. How long will this continue for? You have to make the game more casual, more friendly, this whole credit spam crap is killing the game, it is simply not fair for people, nobody wants to play a game where they continuously fail. The core idea here is a great one but people have to let go of their old MC styles and understand that competition is key where instead of HI'ing your way to the top like I am doing now, people can race constantly and have a mystery battle of time on who would win.

I agree, competition is key and keeping the levels is what drives competition. If anything HI and Stealing should be limited, as only those who know how to do it and can afford to spend the credits to experiment end up doing it.

With the levels, there is a logical path for new commers to take. Race their buts of the get their levels up and that helps them run faster and win more races. Without levels, it will be even worse. A few people will figure out the ideal settings/tricks and beat everyone or everyone will be running the same speeds because there is nothing to differentiate.

There would be no point to this game with out leveling lol. Right of the bat you can have the best car and you just spend 10 days trying to find the best tune to win? Tongue

Reebar is right. This is my second session since 2009 and I like the new changes. You do have to talk to people to try and get help but give and you'll get. I've tried helpin the new comers too

Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions guys. It looks like we're making progress as it seems like the overall experience is positive with the new changes in 3.1.

As this first game period comes to a close in two days, what do you think needs changing or tweaking?

My first thought is to speed up the PVP to 3min.

(06-11-2015, 07:30 PM)C-speed Wrote: Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions guys. It looks like we're making progress as it seems like the overall experience is positive with the new changes in 3.1.

As this first game period comes to a close in two days, what do you think needs changing or tweaking?

My first thought is to speed up the PVP to 3min.

Yeah, quicker PvP would be nice.

Also perhaps a bit more balance off what the Winner gets to the loser in PvP? When your behind everyone else it is hard to get enough cash to level up without winning.

Yea c speed I saw you on e earlier. 5 min is too long. When are prizes coming back. Credits are free to you

We also need some sort of indicator that our inbox is full Tongue

(06-04-2015, 04:57 PM)crzyrio Wrote:
(06-04-2015, 04:22 PM)C-speed Wrote:
Quote:3. Im not getting the cash from the battles, says ii won so much but I never get any, I only get cash from head to head.

Fixed.

When I'm online and watch my history, the races still do not show up?

(06-11-2015, 09:19 PM)crzyrio Wrote: We also need some sort of indicator that our inbox is full Tongue

Done. Added this feature.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to stop the multis and make some money doing it SpeedKillz 18 4,988 08-17-2008, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Auto clinic? beluga 4 1,798 03-31-2008, 03:08 PM
Last Post: DrOoPie
  Auto Play rom3o™ 9 2,725 09-22-2007, 06:51 AM
Last Post: im_a_n00b
  Ok this is the stas on Auto Play right now o_O_MIDORI_O_o 46 8,866 04-26-2007, 07:31 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  make stealing easier D1STURB3D 14 3,613 03-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  Auto.Play. (Raymond/Crescent/ ALL PLAYERS) WiReD_________ 84 19,014 02-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Last Post: XxPakixX
  Calder..Make that little thing you did last session.... WiReD__ 3 1,620 03-02-2006, 07:20 PM
Last Post: calder12
  can i make new account and get my icons? YunG_P3nGuiiN 2 1,572 12-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Last Post: monteman
  Make sure u write down ur ID... JDMAccord02 16 4,674 11-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Last Post: ItoAngBahayKo

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon