Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
idea's

i got a couple idea to make the game more fun for current and new players, and hopefully bring back some people.

1- Bring back working, it sucks having to do pvp for money. It scares away new people and some people just dont wanna deal with it. its also opens up the competition alot. Not just who ever is fastest wins the round. kinda drags the game when you can tell who will win on day one. Alos maybe make working how it used to be haha had to work at 100 percent always or risk loosing models, forces you to race a little and what not

2- Make Hitting the way it used to be. Bringing it back to the good old days would be awesome. Where attempts, level , and timing all mattered. It was hell of fun back then and had a huge part in this games prime 11 years ago or so.

3-Fix tnt at a lower level, its so inconstant now its not even funny. one race your 12.0 the next your 12.4.

Just think about them cres. The idea's will bring new people and old, make this game fun again.
mecca :postwhore:

I agree with the tnt it's only reliable after mid lvl 20 or so and the working thing idk but you were able to hide your cash in the calenders instead of having all your cash stolen lol you can only buy so many cars to hide it

(07-28-2015, 05:21 PM)Purple Wrote: I agree with the tnt it's only reliable after mid lvl 20 or so and the working thing idk but you were able to hide your cash in the calenders instead of having all your cash stolen lol you can only buy so many cars to hide it

i am sure there is way around it the whole calender thing. thing about it tho is you could have no money but have 10 million calenders, and you got hit your nw was going down and the person who hit you was going up, to get first place  you must have the highest nw at the end round is it not? lol thing about working is you can just work out of anyones range but mostly its gives everyone a chance to make money, you dont gotta make deal with people to get cash. everyone is giving a equal chance at making it. Maybe bring online racing, i know people think of bots but maybe add something so you gotta do the anti bot thing before accepting or challenging a race.

Well or like reebar has suggested putting a bot in pvp if no one enters instead of sitting there for hours

(07-28-2015, 06:34 PM)Purple Wrote: Well or like reebar has suggested putting a bot in pvp if no one enters instead of sitting there for hours

yeah but still what happens if you cant win a race against the bot then your fucked, look what happened to me last round i fucked myself only way i got out of it is cuz reebar gave me a win, that happened to someone new they would say screw it and stop playing but if working was still around they could work their way for money

Working was good and helped new players and they should win more for a loss in pvp than a win in h2h for more than double the credits. But yes a way to make more cash and in turn hide it or store it would be good

(07-28-2015, 08:37 PM)Purple Wrote: Working was good and helped new players and they should win more for a loss in pvp than a win in h2h for more than double  the credits. But yes a way to make more cash and in turn hide it or store it would be good

its needed, i just watched some new guy try and play for about 40 minutes didnt get it logged off

I agree, we need working. Maybe still have PvP for those that want to make more $

Also you need to give money even if the other persons car breaks down, that way you give the new comers some change of getting money.

With the way things are right now, no one wants to race because 90% of the time they know who is going to win and won't even enter PvP.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep them coming. The main reason for the last round of changes was to stomp out the multi's and cheating that plagued the game for years.

If we can incorporate the suggestions you guys make without bringing back the cheating and multi's that'd be ideal. Any suggestions?

I've updated a few changes. Your ET consistency is a lot better now at lower levels. You now earn some cash when you break down too in races. You also don't lose tons of crew models when you lose a race.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my idea karllim14 3 2,482 09-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  Best Idea stock_honda 10 4,260 05-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Last Post: stock_honda
  New Idea - Roles in Crews Benton08 17 5,245 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  A New Idea ! Black__Metal 6 2,850 02-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Idea's to improve the game mecca_boy 8 3,074 02-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  i/d/e idea hwnplaya 16 4,756 04-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Serious I/D/E idea hwnplaya 0 1,183 04-26-2008, 12:12 AM