Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
idea's

I will consider bringing back working and calendars.

(08-03-2015, 01:56 PM)C-speed Wrote: I will consider bringing back working and calendars.

you could bring back online racing and rad. Maybe to accept or race someone you need to do the bot thing you have now, seems like alot of work to multi if you ask me lol that would help with working if you could online race another person, just xp,models and cms gained from it no money.

and im guessing thats a no for the old way of stealing where level, attempts, timing and numbers mattered? im sure if the game went back to that alot of vets would come back and play lol 
mecca :postwhore:

Idk about the crew models I just lost over 200 for one loss

I just applied the patch just now.

(08-02-2015, 10:28 PM)C-speed Wrote: Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep them coming. The main reason for the last round of changes was to stomp out the multi's and cheating that plagued the game for years.

If we can incorporate the suggestions you guys make without bringing back the cheating and multi's that'd be ideal. Any suggestions?

Bringing back the HI algo would probably help with this situation, I love the Theft aspect of this game, and I always liked the balance it brought to MC. Right now, you can basically set up 1st 2nd and 3rd, because there isn't really a way to put a throttle on it. 
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

(08-03-2015, 01:55 PM)C-speed Wrote: I've updated a few changes. Your ET consistency is a lot better now at lower levels. You now earn some cash when you break down too in races. You also don't lose tons of crew models when you lose a race.

Good changes. I lost over 400cm's in one race once lol

Im out of suggestions, I think everything is working very well, cash is abit hard to get as the guys pointed out and the only real way to make cash is to make a deal with someone and exchange races which is becoming harder because there is more people online and they steal your races lol , this has been the most active session I have watched since playing again and its great, good signs, definitely picking up.

The thing that has become most annoying thing for me is the bot security on head v head, I swear to god it really does my head in, please please either think of something better and less tedious or have a bit more trust in us and take it out, its a real honest group of players at the minute or at least slow it down a good bit more, I have never counted how often pops up but id guess 1 or 2 every 10 races. 1 or 2 in every 25/30 races would definitely keep my blood pressure abit lower haha

(08-05-2015, 12:32 PM)o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 10:28 PM)C-speed Wrote: Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep them coming. The main reason for the last round of changes was to stomp out the multi's and cheating that plagued the game for years.

If we can incorporate the suggestions you guys make without bringing back the cheating and multi's that'd be ideal. Any suggestions?

Bringing back the HI algo would probably help with this situation, I love the Theft aspect of this game, and I always liked the balance it brought to MC. Right now, you can basically set up 1st 2nd and 3rd, because there isn't really a way to put a throttle on it. 

I disagree - I havnt a clue who is going to take 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Also I think there will be a massive amount of hitting done on the last day.

(08-05-2015, 12:33 PM)Reebar Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 12:32 PM)o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:

I disagree - I havnt a clue who is going to take 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Also I think there will be a massive amount of hitting done on the last day.
I never said you knew who would be in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd..... I said it can be set up..... and the hitting at the end is the monkey wrench in the setup, which in my book is A+ for others who cant spend/have time to play as much as others.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

hitting right now sucks it needs to be like how it was lol bring back attempts, i remember having to get 1500 attempts to even hit good years ago. That being said you would have change it to 5/0 instead of 10/0 we have now. Bring back the whole level thing. I forget what level you needed to get but bring it back, something on the lines of having a certain level you hit better(maybe it wasn't true i cant remember it all lol). Different numbers for different things. it sucks hitting now i remember being able to get 5 hit per 1000 credits, now you can barely get 1 per 1000. Bring back old number also. Now less you wanna spend a ton to hit you cant to do it. More of a racers game now rather than a split in the middle of stealers  and racers. if anyone else from years ago remember anything from the old hi alg say something haha bring back recruiting also aha that used to be so fun being to recruit someones models from them.
mecca :postwhore:

Keep the ideas and suggestions coming guys! We'll starting integrating them slowly. I believe first on the list is bringing back working and we are working on a friendly mobile version.

awesome, looking forward to the mobile friendly version.

Although, right now I am not able to log in from my mobile? There's no sign in

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my idea karllim14 3 2,482 09-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  Best Idea stock_honda 10 4,260 05-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Last Post: stock_honda
  New Idea - Roles in Crews Benton08 17 5,245 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  A New Idea ! Black__Metal 6 2,850 02-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Idea's to improve the game mecca_boy 8 3,074 02-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  i/d/e idea hwnplaya 16 4,756 04-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Serious I/D/E idea hwnplaya 0 1,183 04-26-2008, 12:12 AM