Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
idea's

(08-09-2015, 10:34 PM)C-speed Wrote: I don't know how else to explain this to you. I can't see what you're talking about to even begin making adjustments or fixes. Can you PLEASE post a screen shot of what you're seeing. Also what device and browser, please.

Obviously, if it looked messed up on my test devices, I would have fixed the problems but everything looks fine on all my test devices.

I CAN NOT SEE what you're seeing.

Thanks.

Would it be possible to have a link at the bottom where we can click to get the desktop site? A lot of other mobile sites are like that. 

I prefer the desktop site on my phone for certain things. 

Also for the mobile website, could the button with the 3 lines be on the left side? That way it is more in sync with how most other websites are with the navigation on the left. 

Right now there are plenty of times when, I end up clicking the sign out by mistake instead of that. 

(08-10-2015, 08:44 PM)crzyrio Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 10:34 PM)C-speed Wrote: I don't know how else to explain this to you. I can't see what you're talking about to even begin making adjustments or fixes. Can you PLEASE post a screen shot of what you're seeing. Also what device and browser, please.

Obviously, if it looked messed up on my test devices, I would have fixed the problems but everything looks fine on all my test devices.

Thanks.

Would it be possible to have a link at the bottom where we can click to get the desktop site? A lot of other mobile sites are like that. 

Also for the mobile website, could the button with the 3 lines be on the left side? That way it is more in sync with how most other websites are with the navigation on the left. 

Right now there are plenty of times when, I end up clicking the sign out by mistake instead of that. 

You can now switch between desktop and mobile view at the bottom of the page.

(08-11-2015, 01:18 AM)C-speed Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:44 PM)crzyrio Wrote:

Thanks.

You can now switch between desktop and mobile view at the bottom of the page.

Awesome! Thanks Smile

Any chance you'll be moving the navigation stuff to the right too? Or atleast make a larger gap between sign out and the button so we don't accidentally hit sign out

(08-09-2015, 06:40 PM)C-speed Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 06:34 PM)ChevyZ Wrote: I am new to this game and I am finding it very difficult to gain money, unless you make a deal with one of the top player you are basically stuck with no money. I think there has to be a better way for new player to gain money type thing man

Thanks for your feedback and welcome! We are constantly tweaking the game to make improvements and make it more fair. Would you think that it's difficult throughout the entire game period or just in the beginning?

What factor of increase in money would make it easier but not too easy? 2x? 3x? More or less?

for me its in the beginning Sad

Something is up with Homeinvading.

It says I only invaded for $30-$40 and then in history it says I invaded for $140,000 - $160,000.

But I only ever get a few dollars.

Also did you increase the size of everything? And is it possible to get the email address of this account changed to the same as the game account? I forgot the password and when I made this account a very long time ago I used a fake email Tongue

(08-13-2015, 06:43 PM)crzyrio Wrote: Something is up with Homeinvading.

It says I only invaded for $30-$40 and then in history it says I invaded for $140,000 - $160,000.

Also did you increase the size of everything? And is it possible to get the email address of this account changed to the same as the game account? I forgot the password and when I made this account a very long time ago I used a fake email Tongue

Its because you guys did not report a bug and you're all buying calendars.

You can change your email address yourself in your profile settings.

(08-14-2015, 01:23 PM)C-speed Wrote:
(08-13-2015, 06:43 PM)crzyrio Wrote: Something is up with Homeinvading.

Its because you guys did not report a bug and you're all buying calendars.

You can change your email address yourself in your profile settings.

What do you mean buying calendars? I haven't intentionally bought calendars? 

I know I can but I don't seem to remember my password, I have tried everything I can think off. Only reason I can still post is because I'm logged in on phone. 

You don't need your password to change the email address. I'm confused. Change your email address, then do a password reset.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my idea karllim14 3 2,482 09-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  Best Idea stock_honda 10 4,260 05-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Last Post: stock_honda
  New Idea - Roles in Crews Benton08 17 5,245 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  A New Idea ! Black__Metal 6 2,850 02-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Idea's to improve the game mecca_boy 8 3,074 02-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  i/d/e idea hwnplaya 16 4,756 04-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Serious I/D/E idea hwnplaya 0 1,183 04-26-2008, 12:12 AM