Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NSX Reborn

hate 2 ruin the show butttttt has tana been banned? or is my computer stuffing up....... ur crew has 10 members and tana isnt on their, although it does say he's the leader :confused:
Orgasm Donor

nope just not you i can;t see him either
mecca :postwhore:

tempban how fortunate for pk we were going for 1000 crew wins Sad
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

why the hell is our crew the centre of this crap, this game is over
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

keep on doin what u guys have been doin...

There goes my spot. You guys should know the true colours of MC. Everything is predestined for you if you have the $$
Sg-Tan Running

yeah nsx will be shutting down as far as i know next month, no point in playing this game anymore for the core guys ,cause none of us spend and we can't support each other anymore bye hoping on each others accounts to make sure creds are worked,so there is no way we can compete with spenders so we are pretty much finished sorry all Sad i would say it was fun playing but i would be lying
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

why dont you just rely on your skills and get cm's. ...max out if there is a limit and work the rest of the session until someone losses some...then max out again and repeat. Smile
midnite is spelled wrong.

man even if spenders aren't as good of racers. once they hit 1500 they can crush us just by buying of creds trust me it leaves us poor racers out in the cold uless we want to bow down and join a spending crew

yeah thats true. just hope that they cant get enought spenders that are good racers into one crew to max out lol.
midnite is spelled wrong.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NSX Reborn Outkast 102 14,480 08-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Last Post: luke_morris0

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon