Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Crusin_topless

I would like to help in any way you need it
*insert signature here*

I won't have time to race but I may send some credits to your crew later in the session... and some crew wins... I was thinking of raping Danny and sending Jamie's acct for the win... but it's too hard to do that. Not sure you have my MSN or not Jamie but if you need anything just ask.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

New Plan maybe ....get her the win,and top crew under her name,get most of MC behind us and keep her name around in the stats 4 a long time ,sry jst my 2 cents wrth ....if you going to do something then why not make it big ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

i will give my nw at the end...no doubt about it! Jamie deserves it!

ill help you just tell me how?
sig

i will be willing to help if u need some cars or online wins just tell me, i have no cash to buy credits so i cant buy any for ne one, but i will help with something Wink

SO IS THIS HAPPNING RED OR NOT ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Jay-mie, you know I'll help you anytime you need it hun. Just let me know on MSN or when the next session starts if you're still going to do it.

- Jason

YES this is still a go... I believe once i get harley back in the crew we will have 13 and i believe black_metal wanted an invite so We only need one more racer. we will do our best for Jamie that is all we can do. and Jason-monte all help is welcome hun and thx. and JAY-son explosive I will get cha on msn tomorrow...

Thank you Wink
ALASKAN GROWN

Im not known by many people, but the people that know me know im a hardcore racer if im racing for a cause. Id be willing to join as a racer.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon