• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Crusin_topless

sexy imma see about gettin you a few wins please save me a spot in your crew
Nemesis_Program

OK hun Smile
ALASKAN GROWN

never replied to me..
i might just fork around this round..
u haven't said okay to me/my crew helping so iono..
we'll see..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

I have made a helper crew at Red's request. It's "Helping_Night_Moves", just ask for an invite. Just looking for people to help out and give free wins as well.

- Jason

Quote:nice try noobie Cool
O darn I guess, I didn't try hard enough lol
integra_guy In Game Name

Heck I got booted for no reason at all, I thinks someone ego is taking over?? Hi me or whatever, but I thought this Crew Was for Jamie?? And that is why I joined to help, then I get kicked with no explanation?? Someone has forgotten why she made this crew I think.

Very Disappointed:
Justin
Noob, what Noob...

I've known red a loooong time out of game, ego? doubtful... no reason given, why not shoot her a PM and ask? :p

HAHAH I said ok to your help before the session started... then you said NSX has offered you stuff so then I said NVM. I was just trying to help win for Jamie nothing more. Smile
ALASKAN GROWN

Quote:I've known red a loooong time out of game, ego? doubtful... no reason given, why not shoot her a PM and ask? :p

I already did and she and I have put this situation in the past. We're good, and I wish the crew all the best.
Noob, what Noob...

Quote:Heck I got booted for no reason at all, I thinks someone ego is taking over?? Hi me or whatever, but I thought this Crew Was for Jamie?? And that is why I joined to help, then I get kicked with no explanation?? Someone has forgotten why she made this crew I think.

Very Disappointed:
Justin

OH I didn't even see this... ROFL I know you finally asked why I booted you and I gave you the reason. I dont have an EGO so i am not sure where you got that from... JAMIE was a very good friend of mine the session we won top crew she was right there with me racing,.. SO YES US trying to get top crew again was for her.. IF we were to win I would ask ray to put the Crown on her name as I couldn't care less about it.

NUFF said Cool
ALASKAN GROWN

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon