Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHY?????

well, we are going to get one thing straight..... its called a joke, you sir should contemplate pulling the stick out of your ass....
as for suggesting we all get lives... many of us play with free time, or at work... lets see... play mc or do your job?
i pick mc...

and you obviously get on here, so your just as much a loser as anyone else...
*insert signature here*

we all know jon is the biggest loser of this game excluding born2lead
All I need is One Mic.

I wont deny it...
and yet somehow i get more Play than like 98% of this game...

not bad for a "loser"
*insert signature here*

seeing as to that i no longer play this game yet still post on the forums from time to time is that, like many others, i have a job where i stay on the computer most of the day bored out of my mind. i used to play in order to pass the time and it is fun to make friends with some of the people that also play the game. as to why some people spend so much, is that they can afford to. they see this game is fun and spend away. not like they only spend their money on this game either. they also use their money as an "investment" and use it towards winning prizes which are worth more than they spend. i for one am very stingy and have been very very conservative if any money was spent.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Well Jack, it's like this mate, I work 72 hours per week as a truck driver and courier and I am sitting at level 16 with a 9.55 second car. I am lucky if I can get 2 hours of internet access per day from monday to saturday and I am too low in N/W to get spammed offline for my EXP. What I am trying to say is, it doesn't matter how little time you spend or cash you spend on this game, If you know what you are doing you can be a winner like the rest of us instead of being a looser, whining, idiotic,pathetic,prostate sucking, forum whoring, sex depraved closet homosexaul narcotic bitch. And if you are trying to steal my title of most hated person to ever reach the MC forums, guess again fool, because Crypto is still here and he can still dish out as much flames as the next fu(kin flame war dragon. Now fu(k off with your whinging and bitching before I get banned again for flaming a annoying trouble making mutt like you.

Peace out,CK.

Oh, And just to prove a point, You will be sunk n00b. If not by me, by someone else.

[Image: followingtitanicowned.jpg.jpg]

Quote:I wont deny it...
and yet somehow i get more Play than like 98% of this game...

not bad for a "loser"

smooth jon Wink

and it is true...some people just get one with free time...werk, bordem, school, w/e it is...who cares we play it cause its fun...for example...during summer...as you can see...i dont play at all...im in school now and here i am post a gay comment...but the fact of the matter is...bitchin bout us playin this game too much isnt gon make you look "cool"...so leave us alone bout playin it and keep yer [censored] straight and too yerself...wow good to be back Big Grin :grin:
YOU JUST CHANGE FOR THE SAME

Quote:instead of being a looser, whining, idiotic,pathetic,prostate sucking, forum whoring, sex depraved closet homosexaul narcotic bitch.

Confusedhocked:

Yes ryan. I am still pissed off about getting my name banned. So I've been trying to get some creative flames going.lol.

Give me back my name monte. I didn't get a warning or a one day ban like everyone else, I just copped it, and now that I have been stuck on this stupid ban for 2 months, I am starting to get a bit annoyed with it.

That reminds me, Where the hell is JACK? Doesn't he want to take a shot at me like he tries to do 2 everyone else?

Bring it on JACK. Cause Crypto is back.

seriously..why do u care??? Cool
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon