Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go spinner

page ownage?
yes please
*insert signature here*

Quote:
Quote:let me put it this way. this is a game that involves money and prizes. with that alone puts it on a professional level where things should be handled professionally. regardless if mecca spends a lot of money or not, he should receive proper attention like any other member.

here's a perfect scenario. you hand the keys to your house to somebody that you trust. come to find out later, that person ended up robbing your house. yes it is your fault that you put your trust somewhere where it was broken, but does that give the police the right to just say "it's your fault, we're not gonna do anything about it. tough luck son." yea fuckin right.

CI has a lot of things in place where they could find out who did what. they say they even find out multi-users without even using IP's. you can't tell me they don't have the power to find out who the perps where. they should've been dealt with.

so please stop with the "it's his own fault let that just be a lesson learned" bullshit. cause that's all it is. a big loading pile of BS.

This may all be true, but to this point, a precedent has been set that if you give out your password you will get burned and CI wil do nothing about it. Where was your sympathy for others who this has happened to?

i've always been against this from the beginning. i've even had that happen to me before where ppl where doing those e-mail scams and i was a victim during one of the first couple sessions.

as for where admins are concerned jon, no it's not their fault that mecca gave away his password. but does that mean that they shouldn't do anything about it? it's like my analogy i made earlier. just because it's not the police fault that things happen, should they stand idle and let things happen? i'm sure if spinner managed to take the win and he did it by stealing money from people's accounts, all the people up top would be singing a different tune.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

question what was meccas name in the game....maybe we should play fair for one session without all the burning and [censored] so theres not all this hating and everything
online name: GoT_FrEe_WinS... race me offline for free models and wins

Quote:question what was meccas name in the game....maybe we should play fair for one session without all the burning and [censored] so theres not all this hating and everything

playing fair is just too hard for some people. :p
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Quote:I dont " KNOW" if i do but you take money shots as well as paki and panda so there is still a use for ya.

u told me on msn last n giht u wanted to bang me :p
mecca :postwhore:

Quote:
Quote:question what was meccas name in the game....maybe we should play fair for one session without all the burning and [censored] so theres not all this hating and everything

playing fair is just too hard for some people. :p

yeah cough spinnercoughromeocough and all these others

I never accused him of hacking the game, I just said he was a hacker. Everyone know's that he is, and everyone knows that Pie is, but anyway, this game is still living up to it's host name of Corrupt Interactive.lol.

next session should be fair

!

who are you to bring me into this. I raced you offline fool. I had nothing to do with being on your account. All I know is that Spinner told me that you were helping him out...Thats it. Let it rest...
[Image: 30.png]

this is what i say to you and spinner

Grab your glocks when you see mecca
Call the cops when you see mecca
Who shot me,
But, your punks didn't finish
Now, you 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace
bitch, I hit 'em up
:p

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Job SpinneR! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 12 3,203 09-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  msg from spinner to monte modogg85 60 10,285 07-27-2005, 11:29 PM
Last Post: ysc87
  helpin spinner mopardrag 21 4,504 07-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Last Post: triniboi
  Let's end all this crying about Spinner... OneHotBitch 18 3,049 07-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Last Post: triniboi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon