Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go spinner

Nate, well said...

yes, the person who abused the account should defenitly have consequences i think. but there is NO REASON at all to give out your password or account info. crew leaders want it so they can get on your account when your gone and like work for you or whatever...? i dont give a [censored]...they wouldnt get my password if they were gonna be #1 by a mile. its simple...dont give out your info guys.
midnite is spelled wrong.

does anyone know if cubby is going to hit spinner down??
P-3-n-G-u-i-N

Well in regaurds to mecca getting his money back its not the companies fault that it happened. If he did do it then someone can say dump 1.4bil to someone and say that someone had thier account and then ray would have to give that back. Its more of a lesson learned. I understand that its wrong but you just gotta learn who to trust who not to.. Ray cant hold the person accountable who the money went to if someone who had meccas pw gave it to spinner. How does he know it wasnt mecca unless there was logs in the game. noone has my pw at this point for obvious reasons i had plans of where i wanted my money to go. Trust me nate i understand where you come from and ill be the last to delete this but i dont think it would be fair for Mecca to get it back it would only open up a whole can of worms that noone wants opened including the game admins.

this is like someone that robbed a house they can't be like well the door was unlocked so it's there loss!! either way it's wrong lol. another example well the guys keys were left in the car it's his own fault i stole it!!

I got lost but did mecca get his money back or was nate suggesting that?
All I need is One Mic.

Quote:I got lost but did mecca get his money back or was nate suggesting that?

nate was suggesting it... i know it wont happen just from talking with raymond in the past. He will see it as meccas fault and that will be that.

i belive spinner does plan to hit panda down hits cub rasing his Nw to take out spinner,and sounds like everyone should keep there accnt info to themslvs
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

i must agree. i think spinner will hit them both down. do i care? nope lol its a game spinner already knows what i want him to do please remove the dentures next time

Seriously people, He definately didn't get hacked. If that was the case, he would definately know it because the hackers on here all leave a calling card of some sort.

Honestly though, if Raymond or Cresent know how to set up and run a game, I am sure that they have a ISP tracker or logger of some sort, and I know for a fact that they are putting tracking cookies on everyones account, so they can tell you exactly who got into your account, at what time, and what they did.

And before ANYONE says anything like "don't throw accusations" I have eoungh proof too prove my point.

EVERYONE THAT READS THIS, (INCASE IT GETS DELETED) go to Download.com/Ad-Aware and download this program and update it. Run it once with each program so it gets any existing bugs off your computer and then re-start your computer and only go to midnitechallenge. Stay on MC for about 30 minutes and then log out, run Ad-Aware and it will find a trcking cookie. check the details of the cookie and it will show you quite clearly that it came from MC.

Peace Out. CryptoKiller.

PS. Don't accuse people of hacking. Exspecially when they don't even know what dos is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Job SpinneR! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 12 3,203 09-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  msg from spinner to monte modogg85 60 10,285 07-27-2005, 11:29 PM
Last Post: ysc87
  helpin spinner mopardrag 21 4,504 07-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Last Post: triniboi
  Let's end all this crying about Spinner... OneHotBitch 18 3,049 07-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Last Post: triniboi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon