Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go spinner

Thanks for the info.

A couple of months ago my firewall (Norton) stopped an portscan. It turned out to be CI.
The info I got was this: (I put this info in a email to Raymond, other MC members ask Raymond about it too, but I never got an answer why this had happened.)

McAfee Visual Trace Version 3.27 Results
Target: 64.40.109.245
Date: 30-3-2005 (Wednesday), 20:45:01
Nodes: 2

Node Data
Node Net Reg IP Address Location Node Name
1 - - ***.***.227.214 AMSTERDAM HP18227711710
2 1 1 64.40.109.245 Vancouver corruptinteractive.com

Packet Data
Node High Low Avg Tot Lost
1 0 0 0 1 0
2 ---- ---- ---- 2 2

Network Data
Network id#: 1

OrgName: NetNation Communications Inc
OrgID: NNC
Address: Bentall Tower 5, Suite 200
Address: 550 Burrard Street
City: Vancouver
StateProv: BC
PostalCode: V6C-2B5

Registrant Data
Registrant id#: 1
Registrant:
MORADOGHLI, RAYMOND
Corrupt Interactive Inc
145 West Kings Road
NORTH VANCOUVER, BC V7N 2L7
CA

_____
Copyright © 1997-2002 Networks Associates Technology, Inc. All Rights Reserved
424af3a5
53 5b

McAfee Visual Trace Version 3.27 Results
Target: 64.40.109.245
Date: 30-3-2005 (Wednesday), 20:52:48
Nodes: 2

Node Data
Node Net Reg IP Address Location Node Name
2 1 1 64.40.109.245 Vancouver corruptinteractive.com

Packet Data
Node High Low Avg Tot Lost
2 ---- ---- ---- 2 2

Network Data
Network id#: 1

OrgName: NetNation Communications Inc
OrgID: NNC
Address: Bentall Tower 5, Suite 200
Address: 550 Burrard Street
City: Vancouver
StateProv: BC
PostalCode: V6C-2B5

NetRange: 64.40.96.0 - 64.40.111.255
CIDR: 64.40.96.0/20
NetName: NETNATION
NetHandle: NET-64-40-96-0-1
Parent: NET-64-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.NETNATION.COM
NameServer: NS2.NETNATION.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 2000-02-25
Updated: 2001-06-06

TechHandle: IN8-ARIN
TechName: NetNation Commmunications, Inc.
TechPhone: +1-604-688-8946
TechEmail: [email][email protected]">[email protected]</a>

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE822-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse Department
OrgAbusePhone: +1-604-688-8946
OrgAbuseEmail: "[email protected]"

OrgTechHandle: IN8-ARIN
OrgTechName: NetNation Commmunications, Inc.
OrgTechPhone: +1-604-688-8946
OrgTechEmail: "[email protected]"

ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2005-03-29 19:10

Registrant Data
Registrant id#: 1
NOTICE AND TERMS OF USE: You are not authorized to access or query our WHOIS
database through the use of high-volume, automated, electronic processes. The
Data in Network Solutions' WHOIS database is provided by Network Solutions for information
purposes only, and to assist persons in obtaining information about or related
to a domain name registration record. Network Solutions does not guarantee its accuracy.
By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree to abide by the following terms of use:
You agree that you may use this Data only for lawful purposes and that under no
circumstances will you use this Data to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support
the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations
via e-mail, telephone, or facsimile; or (2) enable high volume, automated,
electronic processes that apply to Network Solutions (or its computer systems). The
compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this Data is expressly
prohibited without the prior written consent of Network Solutions. You agree not to use
high-volume, automated, electronic processes to access or query the WHOIS
database. Network Solutions reserves the right to terminate your access to the WHOIS
database in its sole discretion, including without limitation, for excessive
querying of the WHOIS database or for failure to otherwise abide by this policy.
Network Solutions reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.

Registrant:
MORADOGHLI, RAYMOND
Corrupt Interactive Inc.
145 West Kings Road
CA

Domain Name: CORRUPTINTERACTIVE.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
MORADOGHLI, RAYMOND <a class='oembed' href="mailto:[email protected][/email]
Corrupt Interactive Inc.
145 West Kings Road
CA
604.628.0124 fax: 604.628.0258

Record expires on 30-Nov-2008.
Record created on 30-Nov-2000.
Database last updated on 30-Mar-2005 13:43:02 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.CORRUPTINTERACTIVE.COM 64.40.109.245
_____
Copyright © 1997-2002 Networks Associates Technology, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Sorry I went a bit off-topic.

Not a woory mate. You are using a very good program. Unfortunately, I turn my home made proxy scrambler off before I get on MC, so they know it is me getting on my account, so I will keep getting these damned trackers, but if I keep getting them after my membership is processed, I will not be held responsible for my actions.

that was not very nice Glenn.. you just gave out Raymond fone number!!!! :ooo: :o
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Quote:that was not very nice Glenn.. you just gave out Raymond fone number!!!! :ooo: :o

http://groupmediaci.com/main.php?page=contact_us

I guess raymond gave out his phone # too Confusedhocked:
All I need is One Mic.

who would ever go looking for a fone number like that?
i know i didn't!
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

I don't care that my nw is gone i wasnt gonna do nothing either i had plans of not goin to be on the final day it jsut spinner took it with out my permission the hate that fagget why would i let him have my info and my money

If im right you should have correct info not false

Race name: SpinneR__

Full name: a a.

Real vehicle:
Homepage: none
Hobbies:
Bio:

AIM:

that does not seem right too me
mecca :postwhore:

bah here I go again. bunneh has to set some technology straight for all the people who dont quite understand it. First of all. You exchange packets constantly with every site you go to. So the thing with packet being sent to CI and your pc is perfectly normal. They send to you and you send to them. That is how things are updated. God i bet you freak out when someone sends you an ICMP packet OHH NOOO someone pinged me. *freaks out* Second whoopty dooo you did a WHOIS lookup. Hate to say it but that is public information and can be otained from anyone. Second people dont leave a calling card on a game like this. Unless you call all your NW gone a calling card. They no longer use cookies as a tracking device. Cookies are used to store such information as your login and pw. This is only accessibe locally. Now you did not get a portscan from CI. Hate to say it but Mcaffee and other production firewalls over react when someone pings you. It was not a port scan. Why would they do that to there customers? If anyone needs clarification please let me know. I will explain it further for you.

Let me just take a quick punt at this one. You are aproximately a 2nd year IT student that has your head so far up your own arse that you are currently chewing on yesterdays lunch.

The hackers on here all have a calling card of some sort. About 2 or 3 rounds ago there where about 6 or more players that all had the name of "HACKED_BY_MR_X", They where all different people, they where all from different places, and they where all at random. They where all done by the same person.

Secondly, IF you know ssooo much about computers and who is doing what with them, why haven't you got the guts to come out of the fuken closet and admit that you are a hacker. Everyone knows who 1 of the hackers are on MC, but they don't know who the other 3 or 4 are, so why don't you just fess up aswell?

You know who I am, You know where 2 find me, and you know that I am not going to cop [censored] from an amature like you.

Grow up mister all mighty IT freak, and when you get some balls, hit me up.

Peace Out, CryptoKiller.

Quote:Let me just take a quick punt at this one. You are aproximately a 2nd year IT student that has your head so far up your own arse that you are currently chewing on yesterdays lunch.

The hackers on here all have a calling card of some sort. About 2 or 3 rounds ago there where about 6 or more players that all had the name of "HACKED_BY_MR_X", They where all different people, they where all from different places, and they where all at random. They where all done by the same person.

Secondly, IF you know ssooo much about computers and who is doing what with them, why haven't you got the guts to come out of the fuken closet and admit that you are a hacker. Everyone knows who 1 of the hackers are on MC, but they don't know who the other 3 or 4 are, so why don't you just fess up aswell?

You know who I am, You know where 2 find me, and you know that I am not going to cop [censored] from an amature like you.

Grow up mister all mighty IT freak, and when you get some balls, hit me up.

Peace Out, CryptoKiller.

you suck ass at punting as I am not a 2nd year IT student. last time i checked my head is still attached to my neck.

ohh yes i am the great hacker of mc fear me is it my fault that you really dont know [censored] about anything with computers? people were retarded and leaked there passwords or had a really easy one to guess. to be honest i have no [censored] idea who the hell you are enlighten me oh wise one with the words of god spewing from your mouth. Quit giving credit to people who know other peoples passwords. Hell I can login to my account and change my name to Hacked_by_bunneh wow then everyone will think im a hacker weeeeeeeeeeeeee ill hit you up gimme some way to contact you besides PM on the forums.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Job SpinneR! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 12 3,203 09-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  msg from spinner to monte modogg85 60 10,285 07-27-2005, 11:29 PM
Last Post: ysc87
  helpin spinner mopardrag 21 4,504 07-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Last Post: triniboi
  Let's end all this crying about Spinner... OneHotBitch 18 3,049 07-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Last Post: triniboi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon