Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go spinner

Check your PM's.

ahh cryptokiller at it again eh? What's the matter the other id still banned? couple of points here:
1. if adaware is the ONLY adware scanner you are using.... roflmao

2. Bunneh isn't a script kiddy hacker nor a it student to my knowledge. He is however an IT professional that has taught me a thing or two about IT and that isn't an easy thing to do.

3. come on mister genius explain "calling cards"? I am personally sick and tired of all the self professed computer experts on here. and the whining about being hacked, can mc and ts be hacked? probably although I doubt very much that anyone with the ability to get into the servers would bother with an online game as their target. Can your personal information be hacked? yep much easier but I still find it hard to believe that happened, more often than not "hacked" relates to somehow account and pass info getting into the wrong hands.

4. Racers named "Hacked by mr. X" yep complete damning proof there, you couldn't possibly name yourself that if you weren't hacked!!!! The servers just wouldn't allow it, isn't that a commandment too?

Get your head out of your ass, quit being a dick in the forums cause people are tired of you, I know I am. And quit making accusations you can't back up.

A little knowledge is dangerous in the wrong hands.

Quote:I am personally sick and tired of all the self professed computer experts on here.

I have got to be the stupidest [censored] when it comes to computers. That is how I am... :p

I have stayed out of this thread, not for any certain reasons, exect I don't like Spinner, nor do I like his cheating ways in the game. If Mecca gave out his [censored], tough loss to him, and hopefully he learned a lesson... :crazy:

O
W
N
E
D

Crypto.. do me a favor and take your foot out of your mouth... :ooo:
*insert signature here*

Look Calder, I have done my IT training at the QUT. I don't need a lecture from you aswell. I am using norton 2005, ad-aware, webroot, spyware blaster, hijack this and registry mechanic. I also have a come made fire wall, I also have a home made proxy, I have done just about everything to this computer, and even I am not 100% safe from being hacked.

But yes, Mecca was dumped because of his own stupidity. If he didn't give out his password, he would still have his N/W.

So are you going to adress the other half of calders post?
or are you just accepting the fact that yes... he did own you :ooo:
*insert signature here*

Ad-Aware is the main one that detects a tracking cookie from CI.

There you go shadow, I have answered his other little comment.

Quote:Look Calder, I have done my IT training at the QUT. I don't need a lecture from you aswell. I am using norton 2005, ad-aware, webroot, spyware blaster, hijack this and registry mechanic. I also have a come made fire wall, I also have a home made proxy, I have done just about everything to this computer, and even I am not 100% safe from being hacked.

But yes, Mecca was dumped because of his own stupidity. If he didn't give out his password, he would still have his N/W.

come made firewall rofl lmfao :p
Guess Who?

sounds dirty *runs off
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

Its not that hard at all to hack/crack/exploit forum/sql/php-servers. You just need some info and some knowlage to do those attacks. '

BUT!

It is even easier to "hack" a single person.
People are to "blue-eyed" in MC and several other online games. I know back in the Diablo 2 days, some people downloaded "someones" program and got a backdoor opend.
And "someone" could steal all their accounts and steal all the info "someone" needed.

The same can be done here. Just start to talk to the persone in private messages. And after that you exchange msn/aim or any other messenger services. Sending some music files and pictures to eachother. Then "someone" just sends a trojan or other "hacking" files.

BAM!!

You got owned!

So people. Stop CRYING for your own stupid ACTIONS!
You have been owned. Thats it.

And yes "someone" knows thats there are several other ways to get peoples passwords and accounts.....

my 2 cents..
Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Job SpinneR! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 12 3,203 09-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  msg from spinner to monte modogg85 60 10,285 07-27-2005, 11:29 PM
Last Post: ysc87
  helpin spinner mopardrag 21 4,504 07-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Last Post: triniboi
  Let's end all this crying about Spinner... OneHotBitch 18 3,049 07-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Last Post: triniboi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon