Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go spinner

I am sure none of that happened. I think Mecca just gave out his password, and that was it...

Quote:People are to "blue-eyed" in MC and several other online games. I know back in the Diablo 2 days, some people downloaded "someones" program and got a backdoor opend.
And "someone" could steal all their accounts and steal all the info "someone" needed.

Diablo 2 that game rocked online PKing noobs was fun... i know alot of noobs that got hacked in that game it was hilarious

Quote:
Quote:People are to "blue-eyed" in MC and several other online games. I know back in the Diablo 2 days, some people downloaded "someones" program and got a backdoor opend.
And "someone" could steal all their accounts and steal all the info "someone" needed.

Diablo 2 that game rocked online PKing noobs was fun... i know alot of noobs that got hacked in that game it was hilarious

*whistles

PK-ing lvl 99 characters in hardcore, now tháts fun Tongue

in d2lod Pindle bot Tongue

I worked at a internet cafe at the time Tongue Every night i had 20 pindlebots running Tongue I got ALOT of elite unique stuff! Big Grin :grin: :grin: :grin:
Big Grin

Quote:in d2lod Pindle bot Tongue

I worked at a internet cafe at the time Tongue Every night i had 20 pindlebots running Tongue I got ALOT of elite unique stuff! Big Grin :grin: :grin: :grin:

Same here...

Then I duped a shitload of items. Tried to sell them on eBay, but there wasnt a market for items in the netherlands. Tried to open a german eBay account, but needed a german bank account. So that didnt work >_<

The US market was very good Smile

Well i sold alot of items.. I got around $2.000 in sales Tongue

But back to topic....
Big Grin

Yea i made good money on that Ultima MCO Smile

but yea back to topic sorry mecca you are screwed.

Yeah, I know the US market was great, but I played the european realm... Damn I couldve gotten a lot of cash if I were able to sell my items...

Anyway, lets not get back on topic. Talkin about this old game gets all those nice memories back Tongue

Like getting banned 5 times for botting. Then finding new cd keys (omg... the noobs on eBay sometimes. Wont explain any further=P)

Confusedmirk:

I played Europa Realm to. But i hadn´t any problems selling stuff Tongue
Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Job SpinneR! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 12 3,203 09-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  msg from spinner to monte modogg85 60 10,285 07-27-2005, 11:29 PM
Last Post: ysc87
  helpin spinner mopardrag 21 4,504 07-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Last Post: triniboi
  Let's end all this crying about Spinner... OneHotBitch 18 3,049 07-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Last Post: triniboi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon