Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go spinner

Yea, but it was still [censored] bullshit...

Whatever though, that has already happened, and it is behind me now, and I don't really care about him. I was told he had made multi's in the Boost Mode Beta. Pretty sad when you have to cheat in a Beta Period.. :crazy:

lol. I was going to sign one of my friends up for beta, but the temptation to get onto his account would have been too great, so I didn't even tell him about it untill the second day of game play.lol. :crazy:

Actually ray doesnt even care until next session

Me:Hi ray. im going to be gone on the last day of MC for this session. I was wondering if i could have a friend use my account on the last day...it will be 1 person only..if that isnt ok then i wont..i just wanted to know if i could do that

Ray:Last day I don’t care, but as of next session nothing like this is allowed.

Thanks

Raymond Moradoghli

Business Development

Corrupt Interactive Inc.

T: 604.628.0124

F:604.628.0258

E: [email protected]

URL: www.corruptinteractive.com
All I need is One Mic.

Quote:speedkillz your a fukn loser go cry somewhere else..and wheres your proof of me cheating faggot? ya i go on my friends accounts now and then but so does everyone...stop runnin your mouth cuz u dont know [censored]..i have nothn to do with meccas account ..i challenged him for a race, he accepted, i won, end of story i was never in that fags account or knew his password...

bwahahahahaha. loser? seems like you're the only one who keeps "losing" out each session. everybody knows you're bogus, but keep proclaiming your own innocence. i'm sure you've told yourself enough times for you to actually believe it.

and yes spinner, you are a noob. you don't have half the skills that many of these players do. go pretend that you get everything off of free credits and make like you own the world. haha. and it really isn't that hard to do what you did. but for this i dub you the official "loser" of mc. :grin:

ok... i won't go off topic after this one. :p
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Quote: I actually like mecca hes a little messed up in the head but I look at it if it happened to me when others had my pw its my fault.

messed up in the head what you talking bout and thanks speed for sticking up for me
mecca :postwhore:

OK Mecca, three people that you named that either knew your PW or found out your PW are dirty players. So even giving out your PW is your own damn fault. Don't come on saying you were hacked, because you weren't!!!!

Mecca gave out his PW on his own accord, he should shoulder the responsibility for the consequences of his actions. Mecca losing his NW is his own fault!!! It's a chance he took giving out his PW to anyone! Mecca shouldn't b*tch for getting screwed!! But I do agree that something should happen to those that took advantage! But then you don't know it was, those out of his circle of "friends" that did it. I've seen his list of "friends" that had his PW and there is at least ONE I wouldn't trust. Been in a crew with them and know they don't play fair!!!

If Spinner accepted a race from your account Mecca, you can't say he knew it wasn't you on it, whether he did or didn't.. you don't know you weren't there!!! Don't blame him for you're stupidity in trusting others. You weren't there for the race/races. I don't know how many it took to rob you of what NW you had. But if you want to avoid this in the future, don't give out your PW! And don't claim to have been hacked when you weren't. You gave your PW willingly!!! Also I hope you learned not trust people who you thought were friends, because obviously someone you thought was a friend wasn't really.

Someone posted about having their own security stuff, one problem you may be having is your C*m made fire wall, sorry but it may be leaking.

CoolasIce... Sorry you don't know bunneh. Some hackers do leave calling cards but not all do. Bunneh doesn't hack the game!! He f*cked with the messaging system but not the game you tard!! Bunneh never f*cked with the game!! So don't call him a game hacker unless you have your facts straight!!!!!!!

And Ryan, I'm sorry our opinions differ, but I don't believe Mecca should get his money back. He gave his PW out freely, as he has admitted. It's his own damned fault he got f*cked. He obviously shouldn't trust the people he thought he could. Thats not Ray or Cresents fault!!! They shouldn't do anything.

And as this has been pointed out to me is old but I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in ... for what it's worth lol :p
Recycle yourself, donate your organs!!!

perfect example of why ppl shouldn't have other pplz PWs..
and probably part reason why Raymond isn't letting us log in to anyone else's accounts next round! :ooo:
no more [censored] each other!!! haha!!!
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

the thing is my acocunt accpeted a race from mo dog then challenge spinner
mecca :postwhore:

You gave out your PW, it's your own fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you grasp what I am saying? You gave your PW out, it's a chance you took.
Recycle yourself, donate your organs!!!

Quote:You gave out your PW, it's your own fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you grasp what I am saying? You gave your PW out, it's a chance you took.

I love you Dani. You're so smart and so honest. You could not be more right.
MC's Most Hated

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Job SpinneR! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 12 3,203 09-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  msg from spinner to monte modogg85 60 10,285 07-27-2005, 11:29 PM
Last Post: ysc87
  helpin spinner mopardrag 21 4,504 07-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Last Post: triniboi
  Let's end all this crying about Spinner... OneHotBitch 18 3,049 07-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Last Post: triniboi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon