Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kronic_krew

yeah KK and KK returns...mc rocked then, still does but you cant replace a 6 second 1965 Lotus Cortina and the average net at 200,000 instead of 40 mil
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

omg. i was in black widow too, when they were gonna win Top Crew. then randy kicked me out! errrr. i wont forget that session randy. u owe me one.

no it was the Toyota 2000+ MRS that ran 6s. now its so unrealistic, lol, 1000+ hp only running like 9.6s probably.

Quote:omg. i was in black widow too, when they were gonna win Top Crew. then randy kicked me out! errrr. i wont forget that session randy. u owe me one.

the same thing happen to me...i remember too...me r2r and princess were there..dont remember anyone else...but ya... i was kicked too..and i was spendin sum $'s too...thats when i quit mc...and now im back Cool
AlKi

Quote:spinner was in kk, LMAO

yea we had a bunch of different people in KK throughout the times. Some were good some where there just because they were on all the time and thats what we needed so the rest of us didnt have to work hard until people caught up to us. Smile

Cruisin Topless was with us for a round monte for a few hell i dont think we kept 10 of the same people from round to round basically was 6-7 core members if my memory serves me right.

Quote: the same thing happen to me...i remember too...me r2r and princess were there..dont remember anyone else...but ya... i was kicked too..and i was spendin sum $'s too...thats when i quit mc...and now im back Cool

was me sniper steve an afew more
Guess Who?

u prolly got kicked out for me :p

no. i think that was me. omg. YES IT WAS. i remember it all. only think i dont remember is the name i used.

the only person that should be a leader of kk would be vegito himself
Nemesis_Program

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  __ThE_dYnAsTy__ vs. Kronic_Krew? nitroussuprarola 13 4,294 04-20-2005, 08:02 PM
Last Post: wannago

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon