Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The_Oppositions

Thanks man for saying that exactly what i was going to say...Too race heaps and be online lots

and runner is joining my crew or at least he was

na sorry bro i know hes in your crew
but he said he wanted to join a crew that wasnt going hard to get cms and i said you can join next session and he said that he will be racing his ### off to get cms we have a strgegy to get high exp

Quote:slicks_chick said mabee
but kaibian said he will.....

i dont think so bro...im going to have to go with outkast... Cool
AlKi

i dont care if slicks_chicks dont join atleast we gonna have a good crew that will be running

to tell you the trueth i think you should re ask everyone on the list cause the main racers in there all have other crews

yes i know that
Takumi-Fujiwara hes in PK and is joining my crew this session for sure ummm ripping rider is setting a crew up and mabee giving us wins and then joining after that they all said they where joining!!!
WHAT ARE YOU JELOUS I GOT BETTER RACES THAN YOUR [censored] CREW??

lol im trying to help you out but if u want to put it that way i will make sure we crush you guys
and intialD is the only one who is worth anything in your crew why would i be jealous

well we have more players and look at Takumi-Fujiwara hes a good racers earns 300-400cms a day soo yea!!!we should be good we got a stratedgy to get good exp and to have good levels!!!!and whos intial_D

you dont even know who Takumi-Fujiwara is but you are bragging about him
that is funny

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The_Oppositions does anyone want to join!!!! Graeme1 40 6,638 07-30-2005, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Graeme1

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon