Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J_R_E_E_D Has a Few words

Quote:jreed ill hook you up.... nsx aint [censored].. they pussies.. So hit me up..

NSX own man

what chu talkin bout willis? Confusedmirk:
[r][h][s]

Quote:jreed ill hook you up.... nsx aint [censored].. they pussies.. So hit me up..

Unknown STFU bitch... Your starting to piss me off you n00b...

Honestly JREED if you dont wanna be hated anymore then stay away from Unknown...
NSX DREAMN

ok you sucked up so bad trying to get into the crew..i said no..then u start hate'n on us talking all this [censored] bout pk and them gonna own us ..not once did they pass us in cbr..we took the lead and never once looked back..even with all there spending they couldnt do [censored] to us..spend 50$ make 10mil on us by next day back to the lead we had b4 they spent..we also had a 180-190mil lead b4 there cmz got lost..mecca told me himself and dan also that mecca lost 500-600 of there own cmz..which at the time were at 700-850 cmz i dont know who much mecca got back b4 he jump off that nite..with about 10days to go till end.. point all u want i dont give a [censored] im done with your sorry ass..

jreed nice post man i never had a prob with you me thinks..Tongue keep up yr hard racing and im sure sum1 will give u a home sooner or later

is this guy serious? wow...so you actually think that running jreed is going to give you a shot at top crew? lmao wow....pass that over to the left side man. your 1 guy...pk can add some noob and contend for top with nsx. i dont see how ihi or jreed who the other 2 people you know in this entire game can put together a contending crew.
SpamaticS - Slick

message me on yahoo

Come on guys lets leave this post alone... this is for JREED to make his peace w/ who ever he has pissed off...

I wouldnt mind seeing a post about us and Unknown in the flame wars...
NSX DREAMN

Quote:
Quote:I have no Life and Im proud of it

Confusedhocked:

Damn that sucks. If I could find a Hooker for you, I would. You sound like you need some damn pussy for once in your life.. :crazy:

hahaha....that might be true... Cool
AlKi

nsx=bullshit... you just taking someone else's crew thats it.. you have no respect. Dude if u want top crew ill get you in it.. NSX is only bitchz thats it period... they stick together and burn their competition... than deny it when many ppl got them bragging about it.

I out race any one of you fuckers and i dont multi like you bitchz.. I out hi you bitchz and dont spend.. Ill out boost you just to prove you i can bitch and own. So keep fuckn with me...
BITCH SLAPS..... GET BACK TO WORK..... July-August Total=575,166,202 In 2 Weeks....

Well, you just out bitched everyone. :ooo:

im not even in their crew...and i dont think i like you
midnite is spelled wrong.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon