Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J_R_E_E_D Has a Few words

stfu fool, same goes for unknown u were the one begging at the beginning of the round not us u are some sort of smacked out crack whore or something so stfu oh and sorry jreed this guy is an asshat i have to post when i c his bs i'll be taking this to flame wars just incase anybody wants in on it
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

hahahha he said digital boots hahahahaha
Nemesis_Program

Wow you can edit AWESOME.. gives you props. Fine ill leave nsx alone.. your all pussies..
BITCH SLAPS..... GET BACK TO WORK..... July-August Total=575,166,202 In 2 Weeks....

hahahahah i still cant believe he said digital boots hahahahahahhahaha that ones gonna kill me for a couple of days
Nemesis_Program

i added the part about taking it to flame wars never changed a word of the original post [censored]
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

let it go LOL they stuck up for you in your crew post... and they call me the noob?
BITCH SLAPS..... GET BACK TO WORK..... July-August Total=575,166,202 In 2 Weeks....

ok unknown seriously, i dont have a problem with you but you are wrong on so many accounts its not even funny..

1) every 1 of the nsx members could out-race u without trying
2) nsx doesnt burn people
3)they didnt use multis
4)tana is 1 of the nicest people in this game, and u got him cussing at you, stop being mean to him :mad:
5)romeo wasent in the crew till 2 days before session ended
6) if they were multying why werent they banned?

yay im soo cool!

sorry paki... ill stop..

w00ty

thanx for the back up paki Cool
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon