Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Crusin_topless

Quote:Heck I got booted for no reason at all, I thinks someone ego is taking over?? Hi me or whatever, but I thought this Crew Was for Jamie?? And that is why I joined to help, then I get kicked with no explanation?? Someone has forgotten why she made this crew I think.

Very Disappointed:
Justin

YOU may be disapointed...... BUT keep it to your self! THER must have been a reason!!!!

Jamie(RED) and I where both GOOD friends of Jamies and have played this game with her for a very long time.

Red did this for her...NOT for a stupid crown or for an ego....

If you have a comment to make or a point, Take it to pm's not in a thread about the crew.

Red has ZERO ego... I have known her a long time.

If you have issues with my comments PM me... keep this thread polite as that is the way BOTH jamie play(ed).

race me online when im on there
mecca :postwhore:

Quote:
YOU may be disapointed...... BUT keep it to your self! THER must have been a reason!!!!

Jamie(RED) and I where both GOOD friends of Jamies and have played this game with her for a very long time.

Red did this for her...NOT for a stupid crown or for an ego....

If you have a comment to make or a point, Take it to pm's not in a thread about the crew.

Red has ZERO ego... I have known her a long time.

If you have issues with my comments PM me... keep this thread polite as that is the way BOTH jamie play(ed).

PM sent. I have not intent to make this post ugly, but I do have a right to speak my mind which I did, I have spoke to Red since I made my original post which was well over 12 hrs agao if you look at the post time.
Noob, what Noob...

I was just replying to your comments about her ego, and since I know her personally outside this game I was quite surprised by them and didn't think your comments were fair without you even asking her that's all.

If anyone still wants to help, there is plenty room in the helper crew I mentioend above Smile

Actually for everyone to know, I did infact PM Red as soon as I seen I was booted asking why, and with no resposne for hrs and seeing her online twice after I messaged her I felt she was ignoring me, hence my reaction. But this is over with, so lets get back to Crew Racing OK. Cool
Noob, what Noob...

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon