Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spending

Quote:I havent spent anything this session or got any help and I got up to 80mil before I got raped down to 60 Confusedhocked:

OMG that is 2 hits tops.. That aint raped.. You just got hit nothing else. RAPED is when someone just hit you down and steals your cars and recruit all your importmodels and steals every little cent of you.. That is raped.

And Kali. I know what you feel. Big Grin But Last season i didnt spend much at all. Just bought myself 24k creds in the beginning of the round to get my attemts up and get a head start on homeinvad´s Big Grin
Big Grin

Kail knows what raping is all about. LMFAO, from 80 mil down to 60 mil is a raping. Man I got raped last night when I burned the calenders I got from hitting people
[Image: 30.png]

i never spent. i had membership for 1 month b4 lol

Most of the time I'm just racing and working so there's no real reason for me to spend. But this whole learning to HI thing really sucks up the credits. :p
**Space for sale**

Quote:
Quote:I havent spent anything this session or got any help and I got up to 80mil before I got raped down to 60 Confusedhocked:

OMG that is 2 hits tops.. That aint raped.. You just got hit nothing else. RAPED is when someone just hit you down and steals your cars and recruit all your importmodels and steals every little cent of you.. That is raped.

And Kali. I know what you feel. Big Grin But Last season i didnt spend much at all. Just bought myself 24k creds in the beginning of the round to get my attemts up and get a head start on homeinvad´s Big Grin

Loosing 20 mil is quite a bit considering..
m R b L i N g

I got hit 4 20 mill last nite its nothing,u can make it back up easy as hell
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

specialy with this new, making 5 times the amount of calendars you sell instead of twice money is no object anymore... Wink
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

Exactly my point! With a decent amount of IMs and good level you would make a ton for yourself.
**Space for sale**

but not 600mil like in boost mode (with 18k models with 1k credits)

But still.. if you want a crew win rally bad. its easy to spend.

And I still thinks its more expensive to work then to hi..
Big Grin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon