Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spending

I hear that Glenn. In boost mode I had like 15k IMs and made I think 400 mil for myself with 1k credits. lol It was just nuts.
**Space for sale**

never spent and never had a membership...and i pulled off over 120 mill at the end last session just from invading...finished like 29th though Sad ....maybe a membership would help get me into top 25..or some cars in my garage
Im a soldier, these shoulder's hold up so much, they won't budge,
ill never fall or fold up

Quote:never spent and never had a membership...and i pulled off over 120 mill at the end last session just from invading...finished like 29th though Sad ....maybe a membership would help get me into top 25..or some cars in my garage

Its not that hard.. just spam the first 4-5 days Tongue
The you can hi like crazy. The just sit with 80-90 mill in the end and wait for some stupids to jump. and get a hi on them. then log out and sit on your place Tongue
Big Grin

i have never spent money on midnitechallenge and only this mounth i have bought a membership i seam to do well without buying creds

----veedubber----
[Image: untitled1copy4nr.jpg]
VeeDuBBeR

buying is fun as hell if u are boosting or HIing Cool
AlKi

But if you spend to work in a crew its even more appriciated right?
But if you spend to boost or hi.. You only can showoff for your friends Tongue And piss people off Tongue

Well..
Big Grin

thats the fun part though...lol..i did spend for my crew...but it got us no where so ya Cool
AlKi

Well that depends what resistans you have right? Wink
Big Grin

i havent spent any money on this game and i still do alright in the end
what the deuce?!

But I never heard off you.. so you cant do that good?
Big Grin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon