Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spending

Yea Hot has a point. Maybe you need to spend a little bit to be known, cuz I have never heard of you, but I don't play anyomre and haven't been playing for about 4 sessions.. Cool

Or you recruit like the rest of the noobs Big Grin

I really should laugh out loud if I ever hear that they spend to recruit Big Grin
Big Grin

...You mean we shouldn't have to spend to recruit??? :crazy:

i change my name once in a while...and no im not a noob and no i do not recruit... some rounds i focus on hiing and some rounds i focus on racing. all in all its a game and its meant to be fun wether or not you spend money or dont
what the deuce?!

Quote: ...You mean we shouldn't have to spend to recruit???

Well.. If we really wanted to piss people off we could lift our wallets Wink
Big Grin

Quote:i change my name once in a while...and no im not a noob and no i do not recruit... some rounds i focus on hiing and some rounds i focus on racing. all in all its a game and its meant to be fun wether or not you spend money or dont

so whats your gamename(s) then ??
Big Grin

I meant to put, "So you mean it's not cool to spend on Recruiting?" but I forgot what I was gonna write when I was writing the post.. Sad

i play to be known... Wink
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

ive had many my current name is takin_it_easy
what the deuce?!

Quote:I meant to put, "So you mean it's not cool to spend on Recruiting?" but I forgot what I was gonna write when I was writing the post.. Sad

Well.. You just need to have your acocunt with a good ratio and a good pimpin car.. Then recruit 1k models.. then work 5 creds at the time Wink then recruit another 1k models..

You know and I know how to do it without spending..
That´s why I would laugh if anyone spends to recruit models..

You see my point of view Big Grin
Big Grin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon