Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to win a Top Crew ribbon

Edit:
I see that you are going to drop more then 2 people based on how they play in the round. Good luck with that theory.

Most rounds it is easy to boot a few slackers........they show up right away. there is more people out there that REALLY want to win. If you got the balls and believe you are one of the best, here is your time to shine, or crash & burn, its all up to you.
Milf Pleaser

Then how do you choose if you get 45 players going hardcore because they know they need to for a spot.

or you could just do it the paki way :o

let stein run the crew Wink
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

i taught stein every thing, and he juss perfected it :p

Matt the scores are easy to figure...its like this

Racer #1 has 2305 wins and his win/loss ratio is 69% his score is 2305 x.69=1590.45

Racer # 2 has 2305 wins wand his win/loss is 88% his score is 2028.4

which guy do you think tried harder ? which one deserves the spot.. Do I expect to see all my best racers on the top 10 races won stats? Sure would be nice. Would help a lot with crew races (level) and win/loss ratio (working models)
Milf Pleaser

Good idea's there Mike. However as stated before you will have a fun time finding 44 others you can truly trust. Im sure you know better than anyone this is a game of popularity and networking Wink

Good luck

Stein, Paki, and Outkast...... All of you are GREAT Players and I dont think any of you would be afraid to put yourself aginst 42 of the best players here would you? Thats because you KNOW you are among the best here. if I had to choose the very best crew out of everyone that is playing now, you guys would be on it.

Problem is I am always playing against you for some reason...I can't let you guys have EVERY round.
Milf Pleaser

I say that this could work if you could find the 45 people you trust and it would make it fun(a game within a game), but finding the 45 people would be the hardest part. After you have came up with these people then you have to decide which people go with which people and that would take time. This would be a time consuming way but it would work well and make the challenge for top crew alot more fun.

IMO though I think that if you had one top tier crew and then formed 2 decent crews as helpers and gave spots to the 2 leaders and worked this way so you could be getting 4 crew wins every 2 hours. That this would work alot better and you would not have as much planning and trust issues because the helpers wouldnt have to have as much CBR to give you wins and if one had alot more CBR they could help the other one give you wins. That is just a good set up that is proven and you can always take the people that have busted it in one of the other crews and add to the main crew because as you said there is always slackers.

But for fun lets try it your way Smile

Quote:Good idea's there Mike. However as stated before you will have a fun time finding 44 others you can truly trust. Im sure you know better than anyone this is a game of popularity and networking Wink

Good luck

the dead rises
:crazy:
*insert signature here*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Races YmCmB 8 4,796 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  First Crew Leader Icon pollockab 3 2,949 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Top Crew Gos 12 7,755 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal