Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HR vs. HG - It's on!!!

Quote:paki...dont shoot them down like that...let them think they have a chance...i say gl to hg... Cool

ty lude.. Yeah paki.. dont shoot us down.. actually.. go ahead.. we want you to think that Wink
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

BLACK DONT BE GAY

WTF HR VS HG???

WTF

its silence vs HG like back in olden days eveyr one knows dont come n destro that panda has but didnt make a thread damnnnnnnnn

beth how can u allow such shinanigans O_o

Romeo.. her and I were talking about that earlier.. We Got a few battles to fight.. And Beth knows that we facing you.. lol

Speaking if which.. is siclence coming back?

im backing HG
Not HR

yer but this thread is politicly incorrect like my spelling.

its aways been ALWAYS BEEEN SILENCE vs HG

cant just go changing it up, man my old frend viperbite all back for beth even i mean sheeeeet. this like olden days.

and yer silence is back next session

Yeah baby YEAH! Its on.. Next round is gonna rock..
Like I said before in another post.. The Oldheads are comin outta retirement.. This round is gonna be off tha hook!

Good luck rain BTW..

[censored], you all have to lighten up, the whole point behind the original post of mine was to stir [censored] up among the other crews and leaders. Lokks like it worked! LOL
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

From the talk their is going to be 3 realy good crews next session and HG I think will get 4th. We will have to see it all changes after the 1st week when one of the crews sees they dont have a chance.
[Image: tuffy.jpg]

Its k.. we the underdogs in most peoples book.. We want youto think that way.Thanks!

wht 4 top crews killer bee?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon