Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont hate the playas

Quote:
Quote:matt and daniel did not chose to get first and second
everyone else planned for that

MAtt didnt plan on getting it.. people helped him becasue the [censored] in 3rd was cocky and a [censored] Shithead of a player.. YOU must have been him.. you know the one that Sent me a message saying I am gonna dump fuel and give you 33 mill? STOCK FREE WINS.. ANd then ya took my motherfuckin money.. So DONT go talkin [censored] about people who help others get a spot becasue YOU got HI'd and Kicked outta it for fuckin over people and being a lyin ass shithead.. And HE DESERVED IT for helping others so much :mad:
Owned

i am wondering why you said owned? lilthread isnt the one who scammed you...stop assuming [censored] you dont know
All I need is One Mic.

I always have been harsh, and on this topic, I always will be. And if I get banned, 2 bad, I'll just come back under a new name yet again and I will keep going untill the system is fair instead of being "corrupt".
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

READ WHO THE [censored] I WAS REPLYING TO RETARD..
It wasnt tread.. I know tread adn i know tread wouldnt do that to me.. So before you strat opening your mouth about who I should stop assuming about.. READ and think.. take notice to who the relpy was made to.. :o which wasnt rread.. he was the last one i read a post by.. so I quoted him and agreed that Zneder and matt Didnt plan on getting first.

Owned 2 :grin: :p

your turn to own me for my bad spelling.. lol
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

why does crypto sound bitter
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

sexual frustration is usually the cause :ooo: :ooo:

Quote:why does crypto sound bitter

Dunno.. But if he had a problem before when he got booted from top 3.. he shoulda said something then.

I think thats his problem..

paki owns you all ! :grin:

I didn't mind getting booted from top 3. I got booted out of top 25 about 20 times.lol.

I sound bitter? I didn't know I was talking, hang on, my mic isn't plugged in either.
M8, If I was bitter I would have been banned by now, so don't go making assumptions.
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

Quote:I didn't mind getting booted from top 3. I got booted out of top 25 about 20 times.lol.

I sound bitter? I didn't know I was talking, hang on, my mic isn't plugged in either.
M8, If I was bitter I would have been banned by now, so don't go making assumptions.

Well.. YOu seem wuite bitter about it.. Thats all.. So maybe you should look into how you come across.Then poeople cant assume things that arent true. :p

Yes I know I am a bitch and QUITE PROUD OF IT.. IWill repeat that incase there was Any questioning.

I AM A BITCH AND QUITE PROUD OF IT there.. :p

I didn't say you where a bitch. Not my style.lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Achievements need to be evened out dont you think? Av3rsion 12 3,026 08-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  I dont understand o_O_MIDORI_O_o 13 3,293 01-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  a new lvl of hate hwnplaya 12 3,602 04-28-2008, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Benton08
  DONT HATE! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 10 2,827 03-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  40 Minutes Left.. Dont Forget THis BlackWidow™ 10 2,800 02-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Last Post: boskeeter
  TNT dont work for me :( RippingRider 4 1,864 01-10-2006, 05:09 PM
  Hate Mail!! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 9 2,724 01-10-2006, 02:02 PM
  hate mail Restricted 31 7,534 12-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Last Post: monteman
  X-Mas Hate Mail! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 4 1,533 12-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Last Post: ehja
  You might be loser IF: or why I hate the forums Dyna 42 10,022 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Last Post: mSzura

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon