Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont hate the playas

i think ray should delete this thread...to much anger god damn chill out all
Youll never see me in the "ideas and suggestions" or "boost Mode" forums...

Ehh its ok.. someone would have..lol
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

I know nothing of this so i wont say what i feel..Great Job ALL players
[Image: MCFSigJPGEE.jpg]

Quote:READ WHO THE [censored] I WAS REPLYING TO RETARD..
It wasnt tread.. I know tread adn i know tread wouldnt do that to me.. So before you strat opening your mouth about who I should stop assuming about.. READ and think.. take notice to who the relpy was made to.. :o which wasnt rread.. he was the last one i read a post by.. so I quoted him and agreed that Zneder and matt Didnt plan on getting first.

Owned 2 :grin: :p

your turn to own me for my bad spelling.. lol

How are you telling me to see who you replied to if it wasnt the one you replied to? anyways im done

maybe you should reply to the *right* person next time :crazy:
All I need is One Mic.

Ehh.. Should.. I agreed wiht him tho.. then was rippin on the other guy.. I shoulda said that to begin with. Sorry. My bad :crazy:
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

Quote:Oh, So the rules say that you, the player, can decide who will win for the next 3 months?
I DON"T FU(KIN THINK SO.
If anyone so much as looks like getting close to ruining your plans, you all team together and HI them back down so that your "FRIENDS" don't get dissapointed.
The way people are going with this game as of late, I can quite see why so many GREAT players have left it.
Hopefully, if Ray and C-Speed change it back to how it was, it will stop people from abusing the game, and maybe, just maybe, the game will return to how it was when I first played back in 2003.
Hopefully it will become a racing/HI/CJ/Boost game again, instead of being a popularity contest filled with pricks that do what they want and let win who they want.

The way the rules were set up YES we could decide who won 3 months in advance that was the way the GAME was set up so to the people who played the game and payed their dues got what they deserved. The greats left because the game got boring and because they had did everything their was to accomplish or everything they wanted to accomplish so you need to talk to some of them and the reasons they left before you assume.And the people that have won the game ... and im talking first....except this round.... have helped others out ALOT and they just got paid back. Most of these people have spent money to win and to help others win. I know I have spent to help people win thats the way the game works. Just because you don't know how to work the system or are too much of a dickhead to work the system that don't mean that the best people haven't won and that the deserving people haven't won. I don't know zender so I am not going to say much on the mattter, but this is the first time in awhile I think that someone who was less deserving won. Matt deserved it alot more than him he has helped many people and is a hard player. Before this session I never even seen zender on it looks like he just won on the fact that two people wanted him to win, but with enough cash thats what can happen. If you are mad at the system and the way it worked spend some of your money and stop us from doing what we want until that time please STFU because your taking space that could be used for alot better things.

Ohh. I get it. I am expected to be scum like and spend like crazy to stop all of you pricks from doing what you want to do and taking the fun out of the game.
Well, Guess what, I'm not as stupid as you obviously are, because I refuse to spend huge ammounts of cash so other people with other plans can win.

If I wanted to be a useless prick like some of you, I could sit back and spend over $1k US per week, but I like living my life with a fat bank account and having everything I want, So now I want this game to be fair again like it used to be.
And I know that you pricks are just going to keep helping all of your friends win, but meh, it just goes to show how much arse you have to kiss to get where you need to be on this game.
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

Yeah all of us that dominate spend 1000 USD a week thats it. Not hardly we don't have to spend that much to dominate. We spend little to none. The figure you list is about what I have spent on this game in over 2 years. I do still have a nice bank statment and do still have all the [censored] I want and need also. If you had friends you wouldn't have to spend that much to stop someone I know we've did it with as little as 5 bucks in creds and got money off of people to jump and take people down it's not hard. You just need to stop being the dickhead so you can get help to ruin peoples plans and then you don't have to spend that much money.

Quote:To all you cry babies that dont know how to network and help people to get help in return stop cring. None of the winners cheated they just had help get over it. The IDE argument is stupid too Panda got it it does not matter how thats the way the game is set up if you dont like it dont play. Congrats to all the winners. RIP Jamie.

i completely agree...if u want to win..jus get help and win...dont complain about it... Cool
AlKi

Don't like it (crypto)... Don't play. No one makes you play, if you have so much anger towards the way it works out, don't play, plain and simple.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Achievements need to be evened out dont you think? Av3rsion 12 3,026 08-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  I dont understand o_O_MIDORI_O_o 13 3,293 01-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  a new lvl of hate hwnplaya 12 3,602 04-28-2008, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Benton08
  DONT HATE! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 10 2,827 03-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  40 Minutes Left.. Dont Forget THis BlackWidow™ 10 2,800 02-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Last Post: boskeeter
  TNT dont work for me :( RippingRider 4 1,864 01-10-2006, 05:09 PM
  Hate Mail!! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 9 2,724 01-10-2006, 02:02 PM
  hate mail Restricted 31 7,534 12-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Last Post: monteman
  X-Mas Hate Mail! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 4 1,533 12-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Last Post: ehja
  You might be loser IF: or why I hate the forums Dyna 42 10,022 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Last Post: mSzura

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon