Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont hate the playas

very well put man... Cool
AlKi

In other words, your going to keep using people to your own advantages. Well, thats all cool. Looks like me and some of my friends are going to have to get some CC's.
I have always figgured that if you can't play the game "BY THE BOOK" it is considered as cheating, but it must be totally different in the U.S and Canada. It doesn't say anywhere in the rules that you can arange who will win it for the next 3 months, It doesn't say that you can decide who is allowed to jump in N/W, It doesn't say that you can run the game "Your Way".

Personally, I hope that Ray brings in some decent rules this next round, and I hope also that his In Game Mod's are people that know the rule's and aren't judgemental, because it would be great to see the game live up to its name again and actually become a "Challenge".
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

i guess it must be a challenge for u cuz i didnt ur name at the top... Cool
AlKi

LOL Your just an idiot thats all there is too it.

The rules don't say we can't so how are we cheating.... WE ARE NOT. Where does it say that we can't decide who can jump? It does not again. We run the game because we are a group of friends that are damn good at this game. We can do what we want when we want. We have practiced and gotten better than the average player thats the reason that we can do this. I also think that unless ray goes back to the old rules it will ruin the game. People IMO would not have a reason to spend until the last day. The way it is now people spend to jump and take people down(which does take alot of skill) and people spend to help others jump. From a buisness stand point I see it as a bad move. The only day I would want to spend if it was changed unless I was going for TOP HI or booster. Is the lasy day.

I'm 99% sure I'll never get first... but I would be happy with top 25 or top crew. I play for fun and making friends, maybe someday I'll have a chance at #1 but I'm not going to bitch and moan about it. Spend some real cash and try to take the #1 out and get yourself up, would be quite a challenge Wink

I stayed in the top 100 for the last 2 weeks straight,Even after loosing 30 mill in less than 1 minute, what of it?
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

No where in the rules does it say you cant do it. Add they made it alot eaiser to do when they took out the 100 pr difference for money races. That is the way it is set up deal with it or stop people from doing it.
[Image: tuffy.jpg]

Ohhhh top 100 is SOOOO HARD. Congrats man what an accomplishment.

And you sir must never have jumped in NW. That is a challenge it is hard to get on and off without being hit. It is hard to arrange everyone to be on at one time. You need to try it once if you think its not a challenge

Quote:Ohhhh top 100 is SOOOO HARD. Congrats man what an accomplishment.

And you sir must never have jumped in NW. That is a challenge it is hard to get on and off without being hit. It is hard to arrange everyone to be on at one time. You need to try it once if you think its not a challenge

hahahahahaha...i stayed in the top 1000 the whole season...lol... Cool
AlKi

me 2 it was tough
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Achievements need to be evened out dont you think? Av3rsion 12 3,026 08-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  I dont understand o_O_MIDORI_O_o 13 3,293 01-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  a new lvl of hate hwnplaya 12 3,602 04-28-2008, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Benton08
  DONT HATE! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 10 2,827 03-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  40 Minutes Left.. Dont Forget THis BlackWidow™ 10 2,800 02-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Last Post: boskeeter
  TNT dont work for me :( RippingRider 4 1,864 01-10-2006, 05:09 PM
  Hate Mail!! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 9 2,724 01-10-2006, 02:02 PM
  hate mail Restricted 31 7,534 12-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Last Post: monteman
  X-Mas Hate Mail! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 4 1,533 12-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Last Post: ehja
  You might be loser IF: or why I hate the forums Dyna 42 10,022 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Last Post: mSzura

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon