Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Define A Noob

nooo... basicly not to be a dick but "AcceptAll" owner of its our time.. yea he is a noob he loses models dont help no one and expects everone to help him... thats a noob..

Quote:nooo... basicly not to be a dick but "AcceptAll" owner of its our time.. yea he is a noob he loses models dont help no one and expects everone to help him... thats a noob..

Ok good definition

to me "newb" is someone who is "new" to this game and doesnt know how to play that well. no matter how many sessions they've been playing, if they dont know how to play they are a newb.

to me a "noob" is someone who thinks they are all and flame on newbs when actually they don't know [censored] either.

i think a noob is just anyone that doesnt really know how to do anything. keep crew models tnt the car dyno it stuff like that. i dont think the medals matter tho because there are alot of people without medals but it doesnt mean they r good. it just seems like the people with the medals get into the top crews and the rest of the people arent good enough for them so they call them noobs
online name: GoT_FrEe_WinS... race me offline for free models and wins

Quote:look at "most" of the true players they all help someone a crew a friend or something once in awhil....

thats because they made friends in this game. some people don't make friends, but they still have good sportsmanship and play fair, for themselves. i dont know who has done it, just sayin..

Quote:i think a noob is just anyone that doesnt really know how to do anything. keep crew models tnt the car dyno it stuff like that. i dont think the medals matter tho because there are alot of people without medals but it doesnt mean they r good. it just seems like the people with the medals get into the top crews and the rest of the people arent good enough for them so they call them noobs

Your right.. well i think you are haha

Quote: it just seems like the people with the medals get into the top crews and the rest of the people arent good enough for them so they call them noobs

0o0o0o i like i like congrats, i agree with this

Quote:to me "newb" is someone who is "new" to this game and doesnt know how to play that well. no matter how many sessions they've been playing, if they dont know how to play they are a newb.

to me a "noob" is someone who thinks they are all and flame on newbs when actually they don't know [censored] either.

Also a very good definition

in other words, they recruit people with credit cards :p

Quote:in other words, they recruit people with credit cards :p

Not necesarily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help a noob old school player SpeedKillz 12 3,917 05-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  im noob leave me alone rom3o™ 16 3,871 02-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  How do you get crew models? (noob ques) SKooT1027 8 2,407 11-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Last Post: bigces
  Noob? Aramis 39 8,890 03-24-2006, 09:46 PM
Last Post: BlackWidow™
  what is a noob? alafafala 50 7,766 03-18-2006, 10:18 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  noob? o_O PANDAhumpnMONKEY 5 1,705 12-21-2005, 12:54 AM
Last Post: sjgrox2x
  another noob question calder12 2 1,191 11-15-2005, 11:23 AM
Last Post: calder12
  noob question civiclsvtec 5 1,476 08-27-2005, 08:45 PM
Last Post: CoolAsIce
  Idiot noob jm417 5 1,837 05-13-2005, 10:26 PM