Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Define A Noob

Quote:
Quote:Was just wondering what exactly is a noob. I mean I know guys/girls who hav'nt got a medal to their name, but are 10 times better racers/workers/tuners etc than people with medals.

So what exactly defines a noob?

A person with no medals next to thier name?
Someone who cant race/tune/work etc?

I don't know so define it for me plz.

Thnx

Your favourite neighborhood Satanist

YOUR A NOOB HAHAHAHA j/k devils...

Eat [censored] and die Drag lol

maybe???
Drag-Master

Quote:i dunno...some people (me) dont like ribbons and medals next to my name cause i makes people thing you are better than them...i like to keep a now networth (600,000) and take peoples cars from pinks...i dont think they would accept as often if i had a shitload of medals next to my name

When the new V2 came out I suddenly had all these medals that I didn't earn (nor wanted). It took some time and patience but they were finally removed. During those three sessions I was constantly asked "be on my crew, be on my crew" or "how do I play the game". I was constantly asked for help monetarily like "give me your car" or "race me for 1mil". I was glad to lose the medals.

A NOOB has had some good definitions here. Noobs can have medals and not have medals. They can be experienced and first time players. I prefer to be a part of a good crew with good leadership that have a goal in mind. I have been in "noob" crews who didnt know how to function as a crew and I left due to backbiting and namecalling. Noob are self-centered, egotistical (to a fault), and vain. They are concerned about their own self above others and do nothing to learn the game but want everything handed to them on a platter. Notice that all the top players when the win are thankful to all the people who helped them. Those are, for the most part, the real players. They play for fun, enjoyment and comraderie.

Quote:
Quote:no ur wrong in both senses...a player is a guy who has more than 1 gf and the girls know about it but dont care...like in my case lmfao

No that makes you a dipshit who needs to be shot :ooo:

a dipshit maybe but...lucky ass [censored] yes
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

Awesome Question Ryan (Devil) I been wondering the same thing. Because Im a "NOOB" but I Worked my ass off And got 4th in wins two times in a Row have Like a .96-.97 Win/lose ratio. And didnt lose Many or None like last session of CM's. i work my butt of and get cm's and get mad Crew money. But why am i still get called a "Noob" if im good and not selfish?
MC Name = [Ripping_FREEWINS] = Free Wins So Race Me Offline Or Online! TS - Leader of Racers_Inc!!!

i believe the word n00b comes from newb.. which comes from newbie.. which is someone new..
i'd have to say a "n00b" is someone who is new to the game, and doesn't know what he's doing..
just my $0.15 worth
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

a noob to me is pretty much a person new...like panda says..thats all...all u guys are saying like noobs have to suck and cant have medals next to their name and stuff like that...i have medals next to my name but im still a complete noob to the game... Cool
AlKi

Quote: to me "newb" is someone who is "new" to this game and doesnt know how to play that well. no matter how many sessions they've been playing, if they dont know how to play they are a newb. That's why the word "new" is in there.

to me a "noob" is someone who thinks they are all and flame on newbs when actually they don't know [censored] either.

a newb is someone that is not on the "list drivers" page when the game period is over

a n00b is someone that just started playing. Usually after a few sessions your not a n00b anymore unless you ask stupid questions.

waht does n00b mean.

NEW PERSON
[Image: 30.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help a noob old school player SpeedKillz 12 3,917 05-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  im noob leave me alone rom3o™ 16 3,871 02-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  How do you get crew models? (noob ques) SKooT1027 8 2,407 11-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Last Post: bigces
  Noob? Aramis 39 8,890 03-24-2006, 09:46 PM
Last Post: BlackWidow™
  what is a noob? alafafala 50 7,766 03-18-2006, 10:18 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  noob? o_O PANDAhumpnMONKEY 5 1,705 12-21-2005, 12:54 AM
Last Post: sjgrox2x
  another noob question calder12 2 1,191 11-15-2005, 11:23 AM
Last Post: calder12
  noob question civiclsvtec 5 1,476 08-27-2005, 08:45 PM
Last Post: CoolAsIce
  Idiot noob jm417 5 1,837 05-13-2005, 10:26 PM