Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 25

Quote:
Quote:panda is rite..but u know panda that it does help to get NW from other peeps... Cool

I KNOW THIS FIRST HAND! lol
and altho it CAN be done without spending money on credits.. IT CERTAINLY HELPS ALOT.
i've never had purschased credits to get me top 25..
and i've only had ppl help me to 3 top 25s.. the rest was practically all me Wink
SO.. once again.. i prove another person wrong :crazy:
*edit*
congrats on number 16 Glenn Smile
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

A fat wallet can get anyone to top 25 pretty much. I have never spent a dime on this game and usually end under 100 or in top 25 so it can also be done without spending or help.
m R b L i N g

i've done it 3 times.. proof enough :crazy:

Lol yea get a vet to teach u lol,and yo panda y havent u got that IDE nxt to ya name in here yet lol ,
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

top 25? whocares damn i have 2 and i didnt even want them..AngryAngry signed in on last 30sec worked 2times and bang top 25..easy

LMAO nice and aesy 4 sum huh ...id be lucky to get a top 25 ,
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

No no no.. Panda you read my reply all wrong.. I said that Help and cash help.. BUt At the same time.. Its a bit harder to do it completely on yourr own.YEah it can be done if youve played a long time such as you and about 25% of this board.But its not too hard to get as long as you work at it and know how to work,HI,CJ,and can win MAJORITY of your ONLINE races.
Sheesh.. I gotta Check how I word things.. Someone one of these days is gonna take something the wrong way :crazy:
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

sry.. i was very very tired last night.. i didn't see the "OUT" after the word "WITH" rofl

Quote:Lol yea get a vet to teach u lol,and yo panda y havent u got that IDE nxt to ya name in here yet lol ,
i haven't gotten off my ass and dun it yet.. i'll do it today jus for u blaack Wink

Quote:top 25? whocares damn i have 2 and i didnt even want them..AngryAngry signed in on last 30sec worked 2times and bang top 25..easy

i guess tana is jus way to good... Wink
AlKi

im always at work when round ends so i miss it 99% of the time or i give my nw to friends..

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon