Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 25

i only got one too black...dont worry ur not the only one... Sad
AlKi

u only tried once lude -_-

nah...i tried more than once...i tried twice... :grin:
AlKi

Damn rom3o u hear that [censored] ...[censored] sound prof walls and doors my ass ...no wonder you can hear your girl when shes with me Confusedmirk: the nazi wins again ..... JKz bro :p

Lude ...u dide well ...i tryed like 9 times lol got one !!! WHO DA MAN ! ...lude and rom3o are ...
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Quote:is it even possible to make top 25 or any sort of medal by just playing the game???(ex. HI, Working, Racing)

instead of having people help you out or paying for the credits? :confused:
Yeah, it's no big deal but I've gotten 5 Top 25's, all without any help and without spending a dime for at least 3 of them. If someone needs help for top 25 they don't deserve it. :p

damn true

bob u the man

ur my top25 idol u already know that

lol - well I blew it big time at the end last round so now you're 2 ahead of me, I guess. Wink

Quote:Damn rom3o u hear that [censored] ...[censored] sound prof walls and doors my ass ...no wonder you can hear your girl when shes with me Confusedmirk: the nazi wins again ..... JKz bro :p

Lude ...u dide well ...i tryed like 9 times lol got one !!! WHO DA MAN ! ...lude and rom3o are ...

U KNOW!!!!!!
AlKi

bob man wat u doing i got more then u that aint cool u wer owning me hard.

but u know every pupil gota over take master sumday damn.

lude.....hes knows

Quote:is it even possible to make top 25 or any sort of medal by just playing the game???(ex. HI, Working, Racing)

instead of having people help you out or paying for the credits? :confused:

yes, just gotta have good timing (at the end) or get lucky lol

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon