Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GoodBye

Well, i know most of you people dont know me but im more of an oldie whos been lurking around for a while doing not much. there are a number of things that have brought me to move away from the MC scene and i figured i may aswell say goodbye to the people i have become friends with through this game.

Mainly i want to say thanks and goodbye to Vaughn and Mike, you 2 have been awsome mates and have helped me with everything in this game, and i hope i have helped you both, (as much as i could anyway). Im sure we will keep in touch, take care.

I also wanted to say thanks and goodbye to Matt (rakim), Zura, Monte, Hot, Chef, duce, all you guys have been awsome to me and all your help was very much appreciated.

ahh [censored], almost forgot Skogey, mate you have been awsome aswell, helped me get my first top 25 lol good times back in the day. take care!

sorry if i have missed anyone but thanks and goodbye.

take care harry ._.

later man, seen you around once or twice
take it easy
*insert signature here*

Later Harry, msn is always on Wink
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Damn harry. Well dude have a good one, and hit me up when ever you see me online.
[Image: 30.png]

Leaving already?!

Come on Man! You know the MSN, so don't be a stranger! Good Luck with everything you encounter, and have a wonderful retirement! :p

Laters man have a good one

RAWRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess Who?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goodbye to the biggest homo TheJMan 16 3,710 07-20-2008, 05:01 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Goodbye WiReD__ 13 3,144 03-17-2006, 12:18 PM
Last Post: alafafala
  My Goodbye Thread Un_ReaL 8 2,225 10-22-2005, 02:41 AM
Last Post: AI2SeNaL
  Just wanted to say "Goodbye" to some of you... OneHotBitch 24 5,051 08-19-2005, 10:59 PM
Last Post: POOP_CAT
  Goodbye SSVegito 22 5,188 05-25-2005, 05:57 PM
Last Post: jerbear530

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon