Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking Point

yeah that rule has been around for a while, you should be banned

From: nitroussuprarola Date: Apr 22, 05 - 09:11PM Delete Reply
matt please join my crew just for a bit please...i need good racers to join for next session's top crew

^
Whos my bitch :ooo:

And wtf The_Streetz sticking up for me sorta I guess, the world must be going to end or he was feeling particularly nice today :crazy:

wannago just stfu n00b whats your networth like 30k

BTW nitrous I noticed one of your key members left to join my crew because I alone was doing better then your whole crew bwahahahahahahahaha

go matt go go matt :grin:

Quote:
Quote:[dont get ur thong in a bunch

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA>>>LMAO...yeah matt ur mom's so fat that when she wore a shirt with an X on the back of it a helicopter tried to land on it

don't mess with my homies again... Tongue
i think you should get banned for saying stuff abouyt his family
mecca :postwhore:

YOUR ALL STUPID AS [censored]! THIS THREAD IS FOR MATT'S KREW... NOT TALKIN BOUT EACH OTHERS MOMS AND BASHIN EACH OTHER.. U WANT TO TALK LIKE THAT... DONT! JUS SHUT THE [censored] UP AND KEEP IT OUT OF HIS FUCKEN THREAD... THIS IS FUCKEN RIDICULOUS! HOW WOULD U LIKE IT IF HE DID THIS [censored] TO UR KREW'S THREAD? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT.. IT WOULDN'T BE KOOL... NOW SHUT THE [censored] UP AND LEAVE THE THREAD ALONE IF ITS NOT ABOUT THE KREW! :mad:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

I wouldn't mind joining, I'm not bad with getting CM's in 3 days I made 50 CM's and I don't lose them either.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats the point of a crew? RCDrift 6 1,458 10-19-2005, 03:50 PM
Last Post: wrldind132

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon