Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next round

they shoudl make like a massive hi option to where there sonly one number per round and u gotta find it but the closer u get u ge tliek a notice that your closer and when uHI you would take ALL of thier moeny inste dof a portion (liek in reel life :grinSmile
Youll never see me in the "ideas and suggestions" or "boost Mode" forums...

ya but then if u get caught u go to jail... :p
AlKi

i think that hiing is fine how it is... i think racing and exp should be modified a bit to make it more realistic...they should also add alot more parts to cars so that there would be alot more fast cars that people would use instead of almost everyone using the same car.
what the deuce?!

Quote:i think racing and exp should be modified a bit to make it more realistic...
why the [censored] would they change the exp? they just did it this session :crazy:
[Image: club.gif]

cuz lvl 22 is a lifetime away...
AlKi

had an idea how bout this people have to get a better car to be faster, so for like the trueno once u hit lev 4 upgrades thats it thats as fast as that car can get, then u need a better car or something it just came to me so its not pefect but u get the idea right
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Quote:cuz lvl 22 is a lifetime away...
but the way he made it sound was change all the lvls not just 22 and up
[Image: club.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mid round tournament D1STURB3D 1 899 07-19-2007, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Silver_Bullet
  After the round statistics calder12 11 2,811 01-11-2006, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Dragon76

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon